Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    
Forum / Essay Services / 6

Foreign essay writing company representatives are not fooling anyone when they...

Jul 03, 2012 | #1
- Use full English (FAKE) names, for example: John Martins, when their "representative" posts something online
- Post FAKE founded date of their fraudulent websites
- Post FAKE positive reviews of their website (and negative reviews of their competition websites)
- Post US/UK toll-free or fabricated local phone numbers which can be bought by any fraudster online
- Claim they operate a company (owning a scamming website != owning a company)
- Claim their website is associated with legit organizations
- Claim they work with native English speakers (when in fact they only hire ESL writers)
- Claim their writers have "advanced degrees" when in fact most of them are foreign high-school or college students (at best)
- Claim their customer satisfaction ratio is "95%" or more
- Claim their websites are 100% secure (by uploading FAKE "secure" logos and graphics)
- Claim their customers receive something "For Free" and save $x
- Claim their customers can receive a custom-written 50-page paper in 12 hrs or even less
- Claim they never resell their essays (when in fact they resell them sooner than later)

Anything else?

Jul 03, 2012 | #3
A couple from the DND list (Ukrainians). I wouldn't have a problem if they were straightforward with me about their real operations before I ordered. But that was not the case.

Jul 04, 2012 | #6
I'm not done with them yet, though, you can count on that.

You've said this or something similar in many threads--what happened, and what good is it to keep making threats here?

Forum / Essay Services /