Welcome, Guest!
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Essay Services5

Academic knowledge promoting reviews

vishkanya 1 | 31  
Oct 13, 2010 | #1
Look at the following website. Having realised they are taking a real bollocking from ex researchers academic knowledge have created at least 3 fake ID's pretending to be genuine writers and have left rave reviews for themselves.

freeindex.co.uk/profile(academic-knowledge)_119997.htm

All 3 accounts (Andy g, Nina Glass and Aaron steele) joined and left the reviews on sept 2nd. I think that's clear evidence that they created the accounts themselves at the same time hoping to rescue their fading image :)
Carly 1 | 152   Company Representative
Oct 14, 2010 | #2
Hi,

The reviews are not fake. We asked our writers if they would like to post a review on the site and obviously some of them did!

The writers we asked are real and were not obliged or pressured to write a review. We also did not tell them to write good or bad reviews, they wrote their own honest reviews of working for us.

We are happy to receive feedback/reviews from writers. Good reviews let us know what we are doing right, and bad reviews let us know where we need to make improvements.

All the best.
OP vishkanya 1 | 31  
Oct 14, 2010 | #3
They created usernames and reviews all on the same day. Too big a coincidence don't you think
BEWAREOFAK 1 | 5  
Oct 14, 2010 | #4
I've looked at the site and i agree with vishkanya. I think they are fake. The dates aside which on their own are highly suspicious, look at the similarity of the writing - Most start with "I have worked" and the second sentence is " I have found"' . All the reviews state the word "client" whereas there are so many alternatives ie customer, buyer, purchaser etc.

Both the dates and the language/choice of words show that they have been written by one person most likely from academic knowledge.
wlf1191 1 | 14  
Oct 14, 2010 | #5
Those reviews are as fake as WB's intelligence

Forum / Essay Services / Academic knowledge promoting reviews