Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Essay Services2

Has anyone used studentshare.net to write an essay?

azrael2525 1 | -     Student
Apr 16, 2017 | #1
I've been looking everywhere for feedback on them, but have been unable to locate anything. I know they have a legitimate business providing paper examples, but can't find anything on their essay wiring services. I'm looking to get a 10-12 page paper done and I've never used a service before. It's the final paper I need to get my degree and I just have a horrible mental block. I found some other sites that would work, but with the exchange rate it would end up being double the price.
Major 33 | 1,226 ☆☆☆  
Apr 20, 2017 | #2
It's an obvious spam because I could find the 'order page' within two clicks. Still, I would not trust this service - guess where they get the essays they publish from? Hint - a student who orders a 'custom written paper' pays a full price for the paper to find out that their '100% original paper' is available for free (or for 20% off the original price) for other students. It's like buying a brand new car and paying a full price so that on the next day your neighbors could use it for free at any time they wish to. It's a win-win for: 1 - the service, 2 - (possibly) for procrastinating students. It's a questionable deal for the student who sponsors the whole operation.

Forum / Essay Services / Has anyone used studentshare.net to write an essay?