Buy Ivy-League Research Papersprescottpapers.com
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Essay Services / 22

legitimate custom essay website

Mar 08, 2010 | #1
I know that recommendations are not allowed in a thread, so could someone send me a private message and let me know what is a good, legitimate website? There are a lot of essay writers in this forum so they should know which site is good.

Also, I need it to be from a US site with American English.

Nov 29, 2010 | #2
Merged topic:
Essay Services

Silly question but after trawling the site as best I could. I am yet to discover a service that is commended without claims of fake posters.

Any help?

Feb 27, 2011 | #3
Merged topic:
Please help!!

Is there ANY legitimate writing help out there?

Ive already been a victim once by essaywritinghelp.com. But its too late for me to do this essay on my own now.

PLEASE help!

WritersBeware  
Feb 27, 2011 | #4
We're not going to hold your hand. Study the forum.

Feb 27, 2011 | #5
Ok...i looked it over a little. I didnt see any recommendations that werent later found to be scams.

WritersBeware  
Feb 27, 2011 | #6
I didnt see any recommendations

That's because recommendations are not allowed.

Use this forum to find out which sites not to use.

Feb 27, 2011 | #7
In a blind-I can help you.kindly contact me at mwitevans@gmail.com ASAP.Just ignore whatever WRITERSBEWARE says.I will volunteer to help you for free-I mean for free (don't require your money).

WritersBeware  
Feb 27, 2011 | #8
Just ignore whatever WRITERSBEWARE says.

Gee, newbie crook, I wonder why you'd like people to ignore me . . . .

Mwitevans@gmail.com is a Kenyan idiot who posts fake, "customer" testimonials at essaychat.com in order to fool unsuspecting customers into handing over their money.

I mean for free (don't require your money).

That's what crack dealers say . . . at first.

Feb 28, 2011 | #9
writerbeware comments badly on everything.just see all his posts.just ignore whatever he says.

Feb 28, 2011 | #10
posts fake, "customer" testimonials at essaychat.com in order to fool unsuspecting customers

these "testimonials" are only repelling the customers, but if you stop him, he'll come up with something more complicated

Feb 28, 2011 | #11
I'm not really so sure about that. Some people will believe anything especially if the price is ridiculously low enough. Also, I don't think that "solution" is smart enough to come up with anything sufficiently complicated to pass the scrutiny of this forum's members. If he tries, he'd be exposed just like that other loser from a while back.

pheelyks  
Feb 28, 2011 | #12
Some people will believe anything especially if the price is ridiculously low enough.

This is the problem with trying to run a truly high-quality business in this industry--it costs money, and when the competition doesn't care about quality it can keep attracting customers by slashing prices, forcing other companies to lower prices in order to compete. This means less $$ to spend on writers and customer service, which means lower quality...

WritersBeware  
Feb 28, 2011 | #13
he'll come up with something more complicated

He's not capable.

EDIT: I didn't see the following until after I posted:
Also, I don't think that "solution" is smart enough to come up with anything sufficiently complicated to pass the scrutiny of this forum's members.

;)

writerbeware comments badly on everything.

My commenting is bad? I beg to differ. I think that I have gotten pretty good at commenting.

Mar 07, 2011 | #14
Here are the good ones that I know:

CustomPapers.com

PaperMasters.com

I'm sure there are probably others.

Sep 01, 2013 | #15
Who knows whether Euroessays.com is legitimate or not?

I'm new here and need help. Kindly assist.

Sep 06, 2013 | #16
What do you need from them? To write for them or for them to write your paper

Aug 17, 2016 | #17
Legit online writing service

Hi guys! Has anyone tried expert-editing.org? Are they legit? I really need someone to do my academic report. Thanks!

ProfessorVerbActivity: 22 / 639
☆☆☆     Freelance Writer Regular 
Aug 18, 2016 | #18
expert-editing.org

Writers2beware is the expert here, but I found this:

Expert-editing.org brief analysis report (weblisting.freetemplatespot.com/expert-editing.org):

We analyzed expert-editing.org and discovered that it has a low Alexa rank which suggests that this site is not yet very popular and gets a poor traffic, at the same time, its Google PR remains at a basic level which most likely identifies a lack of credible sites linking to Expert Editing. Its reputation is unidentified as its safety factors are not yet rated by users.

Aug 24, 2016 | #19
You should never go for websites that claim to write essays for you. Visit websites that would help you with topics, writing styles and ideas to draft your own essay.
Like for instance, I prefer reading user generated content by students such as myself and learn to be a better writer.

ProfessorVerbActivity: 22 / 639
☆☆☆     Freelance Writer Regular 
Aug 24, 2016 | #20
Visit websites that would help you with topics, writing styles and ideas to draft your own essay.

I don't work for Questia but I've promoted them for years for this very reason. Questia's writing center offers the following features:

Find a topic
Craft a thesis statement
Write an outline
Research credible books and articles
Keep it all organized

You can also find exclusive scholarly resources that are not available through EBSCO at Questia. This service pays for itself every time I use it.
Please help support Fisher House (fisherhouse org) which provides a network of comfort homes for veterans' family members. Thanks!

Aug 25, 2016 | #21
Hi, guys. My english is not very good sorry, do you think this is legitimate essay service review or scam youtube/watch?v=jV7RdhA60pU

FreelanceWriterActivity: 5 / 1,170
☆☆     Freelance Writer Featured 
Aug 25, 2016 | #22
In my opinion, the web copy reads suspiciously similar to the English of the person who posted that review. It's also a little strange that an ordinary customer would wait until he used a service for more than one year before posting that kind of review. Ordinarily, it's relatively new customers who are most likely to post such reviews right after their first positive experience with a service provider, because that's when they're most relieved to have found a reliable service and most appreciative. Also, "Celeste," it seems ridiculously coincidental that the video was first posted online yesterday and that you just happened to find it last night or this morning, the same day that you also registered on this forum. Of course, it would be even more "coincidental" if the missing word in one of the sample essays mentioned below were to suddenly be added where it belongs in that sample essay shortly after this conversation with someone who's just a customer.

More importantly, in my opinion, the two sample essays that I checked (Childhood Obesity and Clinical Issues in Health Care Medicine) were definitely not written by someone whose native language is English. The many unnecessary and incorrect uses of the article "the" is one of the same dead giveaways that always betray ESL forum members here who try to pretend that they are American or British instead of just representing themselves honestly as ESL writers. There are also some incorrect use of idioms and obvious missing words (such as the word "television" at the end of the second-to-last paragraph of the Obesity essay). Finally, those two essays themselves actually say almost nothing substantive about their respective topics. To me, they read very much like a cartoon that I have under glass on my desk showing a student writing an exam essay titled The Industrial Revolution and writing "The Industrial Revolution was very industrial. It was also very revolutionary. Because of this, it was a very industrial revolution..." Since those are the essays they've chosen to post as samples, I assume they are the highest quality of writing and proofreading that they can produce for a college speech/presentation and a college essay, respectively.
Extremely experienced, reliable, honest writer with a law degree in NYC: NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com

Forum / Essay Services /