EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Recommended ↷

Forum / Essay Services11

New company launched "Writersbays"

newwriternew 1 | -  
May 12, 2017 | #1
Just wanted to ask what you think about the company ?

They offer direct interaction with the owner of the website, and claim that every penny will be given to the writer - eliminating any middlemen commission like other websites do ?

What do you think about this company ?
profjim - | 1   Freelance Writer
May 13, 2017 | #2
I do not think you should trust them, whatsapp Whatsapp +97
Major 38 | 1,346 ☆☆☆  
May 13, 2017 | #3
Only an owner/affiliate would know about a 'new' company. It's definitely not based in the US/UK/Australia. Regarding a 'direct interaction' with the owner - it just doesn't make sense (does the company owner work for free?)
writologist 1 | 21   Freelance Writer
May 15, 2017 | #4
@newwriternew
Wait, I thought writerbay.com is an old company. If this is the company you are referring to, then be assured that they are very reputable! The only problem with them is that they pay very poorly. They, however, have a constant flow of orders throughout the year.

Added:

W'sup man... I have been waiting for a response regarding an inquiry I made on a different link. Wanted to check the affiliate websites for -- BluecorpService.com and QualityWriters.net -- and needed some help. The procedure given on the link was not so clear... Couldn't find anything that I was looking for. Kindly help a brother out.

Thank you!

essaywriter73 - | 15   Freelance Writer
May 29, 2017 | #5
If the company is giving the complete payment to the writers then how is it sustaining the site. It requires money to run a site and nobody is here for charity.
kismart    - | 4   Freelance Writer
Jun 06, 2017 | #6
if it is a genuine company, then it would be a very interesting one for writers
Sophiblogger - | 3   Freelance Writer
Jul 10, 2017 | #7
Their website has high ranking and it is very active.
essaywriting    - | 23   Freelance Writer
Jul 13, 2017 | #8
Don't think of writing for them because they're very crowded and getting an opportunity is out of the question.
Krat_King_Cole    1 | 18   Freelance Writer
Jul 17, 2017 | #9
Writerbay is SICK. I've been working there for about 4 months now. The pay is low but it's in U.S so it always comes out to more.
Major 38 | 1,346 ☆☆☆  
Jul 17, 2017 | #10
The pay is low

It IS low indeed - eg. $5.45 per 300 words or $6.25 per 300 words. Is it before penalties and extra taxes?
Krat_King_Cole    1 | 18   Freelance Writer
Jul 19, 2017 | #11
I think before all of it. It's not always $5 / pg though.. depends on urgency and other factors. I've been getting more than that from them recently.

Forum / Essay Services / New company launched "Writersbays"