EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org

Forum / Essay Services18

My essay writer hasn't replied in 8 days. And they also got me caught for plagiarism.

Caughtout 3 | 11   Student
Aug 16, 2014 | #1
I have two issues with my essay service provider. And I need help in identifying them and getting them to cooperate and reply.
1) I got caught for plagiarism for submitting an essay written by an essay service provider. Luckily, I managed to avoid punishment. My essay writer apologised and promised to find a new writer. I have emailed them 8 times for the past 8 days, with one email per day asking them if they found a new writer. They have not replied! You would think that they'd at least respond to say they were on it.

Other people who used their services tell me they've used this company and never had problems. I guess I got unfortunate. But I'm willing to try them again.

How can I get them to cooperate and write an essay I won't get caught again?
Can I find out about them and threaten them? What suggestions do you have. I'm so pissed off at this experience, I'd love to strangle them.

Thanks
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Aug 16, 2014 | #2
What if another customer has the same experience you had, since you never identified the provider? It's best to post details that serve as fair warning. Recommending companies isn't allowed on this message board, but naming scams is encouraged.
OP Caughtout 3 | 11   Student
Aug 16, 2014 | #3
Okay. But I didn't expose their details...yet, because I thought I'd give them onr more chance. If I were to expose them, I'd lose that chance.
MeoKhan    7 | 1,397 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Aug 17, 2014 | #4
So, it would be great if you could send him/her an email stating what you plan on doing if s/he does not respond to you in a satisfactory way. It is also equally important for you to let the person know that your essay could not pass the plagiarism test. You'd either get a response from the person enabling you to decide/communicate further, or it would leave you with an open space to try exposing them.
Aug 17, 2014 | #5
Thanks MeoKhan, but what plagiarism test are you talking about?
And what should I tell them that I will do if they do not cooperate?
They have my emails, name and they know my university.
MeoKhan    7 | 1,397 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Aug 18, 2014 | #6
I am talking about the text scan that Turn It In (or any other similar crawler) carries out.

Please be advised that, contrary to popular thinking, Turn It In, as is clearly stated on their website, does not detect plagiarism. The crawler produces a similarity index (matching the scanned text with the content already stored in its databases). It produces a report, called similarity index.

It is up to the professor/tutor to decide whether a student has plagiarized some essay or not.

Since your personal information is with them, it clearly puts you to the weaker end. All I can suggest is just lay low and beware of such scammers in the future. You might also expose them anonymously on different forums: Such is the case with the essay writing industry!
Major 39 | 1,379 ☆☆☆☆  
Aug 18, 2014 | #7
How can I get them to cooperate and write an essay I won't get caught again?

Your English is pretty good. Why don't you try to write it yourself? What was the topic?
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Aug 21, 2014 | #8
No follow-up, no names. What a useless post.
Aug 21, 2014 | #9
I don't want to name names now, because I'm still negotiating with the essay writer. If they fail me, then I will most certainly reveal every little detail.
graphophobius 7 | 578   Freelance Writer
Aug 22, 2014 | #10
So you've been negotiating for five days and you still can't give us any details (without naming names)? Are you negotiating a peace agreement? And you are going to expose the writer if negotiations fail? I call BS.

You may certainly have been scammed, but I suspect that you may be one of these clients who doesn't know what they want. Maybe it will ultimately prove to be bad business practice for me, but I usually just politely decline, and refer them elsewhere, when it becomes clear that the client is just kicking tires with their hands in empty pockets.
Aug 23, 2014 | #11
Think whatever you wish. I really don't give a sxxt.
graphophobius 7 | 578   Freelance Writer
Aug 24, 2014 | #12
I really don't give a sxxt.

I think that much is clear given that you submitted a plagiarized paper directly from an essay mill.
Andrew40 - | 11  
Sep 08, 2014 | #13
What are the names? We really want to know!
amy777 - | 7   Student
Sep 08, 2014 | #14
Hope that your writer came through for you. Are you ever going to share the name? If they worked with you after the fact, that should be a good thing, I guess...
vlaw - | 5   Student
Sep 14, 2014 | #15
Share the name.
VernonBarth - | 33   Student
Sep 15, 2014 | #16
Well your problem is little bit critical but I think may be you have given some difficult topic to them, So that they are facing difficulties in writing the essay in the topic given by you. You ask them about if they are facing any problem related to your problem and some other problem they are facing. If you are not happy with their service then call to them to refund you back.
havard101 - | 9   Student
Sep 21, 2014 | #17
Come to essay writing or best writing to avoid such petty frustrations.
writers2beware 41 | 2,025 ☆☆  
Sep 21, 2014 | #18
paper master + best-writing = fraudulent, ESL garbage

Forum / Essay Services / My essay writer hasn't replied in 8 days. And they also got me caught for plagiarism.

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- CustomPapers.com 🔗 (coupon: GW10)
- GraduateWriter.com 🔗 (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: