EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Recommended ↷

Forum / General Talk5

Nigerians Trying to Access Scholarship Grants

Smiley73 2 | 256 ☆☆  
Oct 01, 2017 | #1
It seems the scam artists are starting to recognize that their English abilities have no chance of reaching native speaker level if they remain where they are. The best way they can improve is if they can continue studying and improving their linguistic abilities using scholarships for "masters degree courses" overseas that include "language learning classes" in English and another language. I've been dealing with a number of them lately and I really doubt that will get these scholarships because their application reasons are so transparent that it is easy to spot a scam scholarship application and kill their chances.

During my interviews with these people, they have admitted to being "ESL" independent academic writers and that the writing well has been drying up for them so they are finding ways and means to "improve" themselves by "receiving an international education" that will allow them to continue in their line of work. I tell them that is utter rubbish and they will just be polluting the academic pool of any country that might stupidly take a chance on their applications. I guess these sponsor countries will have to learn the hard way if they do grant these people scholarships...
ProfCrisis    - | 40   Freelance Writer
Oct 01, 2017 | #2
Pretty racist tho
Major 38 | 1,346 ☆☆☆  
Oct 01, 2017 | #3
Crimes are not racist.
ProfCrisis    - | 40   Freelance Writer
Oct 01, 2017 | #4
lol wut
RandomRandom    1 | 2   Freelance Writer
1 day ago | #5
@Smiley73
What are the crimes? Trying to improve their language skills? Trying to get scholarships? I don't get why you have an issue with their actions.

Forum / General Talk / Nigerians Trying to Access Scholarship Grants