Welcome, Guest!
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Writing Careers9

Academia Research, Research Writers Net - and low CPP rates for writers

Innovator 4 | 23   Freelance Writer
Aug 29, 2012 | #1
Academia Research pays writers peanuts! How can a professional writer work for $ 2 per page? I wonder what clients can expect from a writer who works for less than $ 5 per page. I have an account with them, but will never apply for an order. This is slave labor!
MeoKhan    7 | 1,393 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Aug 29, 2012 | #2
Correct.
forumregulator 1 | 164  
Aug 29, 2012 | #3
A few years ago (3 to be precise) when I joined this industrsy $10 was the average with those paying $8 per page coming across as being mean. I also remember EW being ridiculed for paying writers a range of between $4 and $5 during the low season. Well, I thought it couldn't get worse but I was wrong because it now appears that $5 is a decent pay for the high season and $2 for the low season. This industry will never shock me and in fact I am waiting to see them paying in the order of cents. Meanwhile, the poor client continues to pay the same high rates as they did when the cpp rates were high.
Paul37 1 | 87   Freelance Writer
Aug 29, 2012 | #4
FR, it's only the crappy offshore companies that pay such low rates to writers. Avoid them and you won't have any problems. It's not rocket science.
andywoods57 1 | 93   Freelance Writer
Aug 29, 2012 | #5
Exactly who would be willing do the job at such rate and at what quality ?
Helenrob 1 | 91   Freelance Writer
Sep 20, 2012 | #6
they are cheats
Logins - | 1   Freelance Writer
Oct 15, 2015 | #7
Who works for researchwriters.net ($3 per page)

who else Who work for researchwriters.net , they pay $3 +/ page , i think its a good offer compared to the so called big sites like essaywriters and Academia-research.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Oct 15, 2015 | #8
Was that a joke?
Smiley73 1 | 205 ☆☆  
Aug 24, 2017 | #9
The low CPP rates are for the newbies at the company. These rates increase over time based upon the number of orders taken, quality of papers delivered based on client surveys, orders completed, and a host of other considerations. The company tracks the writers progress through an automated system and, upon reaching all of the required metrics, the writer is automatically promoted by the system. Once promoted, the writer should see an immediate increase in his CPP in the Available orders list. The CPP increases some more for "requested" writers and those who are dealing with repeat clients. A bonus is sometimes given by the company depending upon the reliable and high quality performance of the writer. I did notice that the CPP goes down during the slow months. That is understandable since there are not enough orders to go around but still the same number of writers available. The company has to make money somehow. The good news is, the fines and other deduction considerations seem to also slow down during the slow months for most writers. So yes, the company may pay a low CPP during certain months.

However, if you are relying only on one company for your income in this industry, you will definitely not be able to make the kind of money that one hopes to make as a work from home person. The key to a great income as a freelance writer who is attached to academic writing companies lies in the way you work for the company and how many companies you are attached to. If you do your own direct to client work on the side, then you should be making a pretty decent income overall.

Forum / Writing Careers / Academia Research, Research Writers Net - and low CPP rates for writers