Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Writing Careers / 11

if you are a 'genuine' american writer who helps students with essays, you are a fraud ............

Feb 03, 2012 | #1
i love the way pheelyks and his gang try to vainly justify their 'careers' by claiming that they are a) honest about their location and b) honest about their 'qualifications'. The greatest deception in the essay industry lies at the very core of the purpose behind helping students with their assignments-----helping them to defeat the system.
It doesn't require an Albert Einstein to discover that most writers are willing accessories in helping perpetuate the deceptions that are the hallmark of modern education systems. Students buy essays to defeat the system even though WB and her conniving stooge pheelyks would want everyone to believe otherwise.
That a person like pheelyks would rather sit in his dungeon and perpetuate a cyclic fraud is deafening especially keeping in mind that if he is qualified, it wouldn't be hard for him to get a real career that is shaped by ethical principles.
I long for the day when US corporate scene will be littered with semi illiterate managers who will play a crucial role in totally destroying the US economic system.

pheelyks  
Feb 03, 2012 | #2
i love the way pheelyks and his gang try to vainly justify their 'careers' by claiming that they are a) honest about their location and b) honest about their 'qualifications'.

I love how you misinterpret the simplest of things in an attempt to make yourself seem honorable when you lie about the very things you mock us for.

I long for the day when US corporate scene

The vast majority of my customers are foreigners, sorry.

WritersBeware  
Feb 03, 2012 | #3

LMAO! So much for your little rant, Queen Sheep.

Feb 03, 2012 | #4

Sure. Because you know perfectly well once you screw them up, they have little chance of getting a refund.

pheelyks  
Feb 03, 2012 | #5
Actually, it's because they are admitted to English-language universities and then don't have the skills demanded of them. The system's broken; that's why I have a job.

MeoKhanActivity: 7 / 1,399
☆☆☆     Freelance Writer Regular 
Feb 03, 2012 | #6
I'd also like to point out another very important aspect of essay writing industry. My experience tells me that getting every single student to write does not really work. This is one of the most frequent reasons students look out to others.
My observation tells me that not everyone is a writer, the same way as not everyone is a singer or an artist.

FreelanceWriterActivity: 5 / 1,133
☆☆☆     Freelance Writer Featured 
Feb 03, 2012 | #7
I'd agree with this. The main reason that this industry even exists, (besides colleges admitting students who have no business in college in the first place just to collect their tuition fees), is that writing assignments are forced on students who have no interest in ever writing anything more than an email. Writing more than that is a great skill to have but you can't force someone to learn to write if he doesn't want to.

The ability to express yourself in writing is important, which is why I think Composition classes make a lot more sense than assigned substantive academic "research" at the college level. As a matter of fact, a recent study of professional scientific journal submissions determined that even they plagiarize more often than not. (They identified particular mistakes in the actual citations that appeared over and over in different peer-reviewed journals and determined that professional researchers often just copy their supposed "sources" from the references in other published articles because they all contained the exact same mistake, like a specific comma or semicolon out of place in multiple papers which is statistically impossible for multiple independent researchers to make unless they're just copying the mistake in that citation from other articles.) In my opinion, fudged writing in professional scientific journals is a much more serious matter than in undergraduate academic writing.

We get tons of Nursing papers, precisely because nursing is about knowing what drugs and procedures to administer and how to follow doctors' orders and nothing to do with writing essays about the history of modern nursing or the discovery of penicillin. Same goes for what makes a good teacher and we get tons of Education papers too. Dental students seem to order a lot of essays and even if they breach our contract and actually submit them for credit, I really doubt that any patient has ever suffered any worse dental care by virtue of dentists' not writing their own papers on root canals. By definition, to the extent you allow students to choose their own essay topics in the first place, the actual subject matter of their papers is arbitrary and not "necessary" knowledge.

In my opinion, even when students write their own essays from scratch, they don't represent anything approaching academic "research"; they're little more than chores that force them to struggle with paraphrasing a bunch of other peoples' ideas until they have enough to satisfy a page requirement. People who have any real need to learn how to write more than emails don't need to be forced to do it through mandatory assignments and people who hate writing or can't write don't usually pick majors like Journalism that require a lot of writing after graduation. Just let nurses and engineers study nursing and engineering science and there won't be such a demand for professional writers to help with academic essays.
Extremely experienced, reliable, honest writer with a law degree in NYC: NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com

Feb 03, 2012 | #8
You've built up this argument really well. This is ONE major reason that writers like us make a living - 100% honest. We're giving our best to our clients just because they expect us to deliver what they ask us for. However, people like Queen Sheba seem downright jealous since they can't write.
Let me dare to say that perhaps writing is one of the most difficult things to do in the world. This is why we have only a few good writers in every country; whereas, we have countless professionals in every field.

Feb 03, 2012 | #9
However, people like Queen Sheba seem downright jealous since they can't write.

wow!!!!!!..............................nice try. You think i am envious of your little business????
look, MeowCon: i earn well over $20,000p.m (teaching 3 universities) without the need of resorting to slaving for students and getting paid peanuts. But wait: i am ready to slay every single principle that guide my life and become a writer. But i wouldn't touch a paper if i am not getting paid $200 per page.
why the ****** hell would i be jealous of your 'success= $300 per month', meowcon?????

Feb 04, 2012 | #10
Haha, why are you so irritated? I believe every single thing you tell me about your earnings, etc. in quite impressive. I am sure it should make you so happy. So, I am sure you don't need to mention any such thing again.

But wait: i am ready to slay every single principle that guide my life and become a writer. But i wouldn't touch a paper if i am not getting paid $200 per page.

Nice.

EVERYONE, please note that Queen Sheba, the research scholar, is ready to become a writer for the price she has quoted above. Please get to her asap so that you have great honor in hiring her as your academic writer.

why the ****** hell would i be jealous of your 'success= $300 per month', meowcon?????

You know NOTHING about me or anyone here. You're so full of shallow arrogance. I feel pity for you.

Still, you're so obviously jealous. This is a surprise for me as well. You have the answer to it.

Apr 11, 2012 | #11
I agree with the notion that making someone write, who's not a good writer, is like making someone compose a musical without being a good musician or a musician at all.

Forum / Writing Careers /