Buy Ivy-League Research Papersprescottpapers.com
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Writing Careers / 13

How long does Uvocorp take before getting back to you, once you complete the registration process?

Jun 16, 2012 | #1
I completed Uvocorp's five-stage registration process three weeks ago, but I have not any message from them yet!How long did it take you guys to get a reply from Uvocorp?

WritersBeware  
Jun 16, 2012 | #2
If you are applying at Uvocorp even after reading about it in this forum, you must be a "ruhtard."

Jun 17, 2012 | #3
@
If you are applying at Uvocorp even after reading about it in this forum, you must be a "ruhtard."

Are you, by any means, implying that Uvocorp writers are retarded?

Jun 17, 2012 | #4
Im afraid that what moron means..

Jun 18, 2012 | #5
Hmmmmmn....

Nov 15, 2012 | #6
How to apply for a Uvocorp Account

Hi people, can someone please advice me on how to successfully open a uvocorp account. Thanks

ProfessorVerbActivity: 23 / 639
☆☆☆     Freelance Writer Regular 
Nov 15, 2012 | #7
can someone please advice me

heh

Nov 15, 2012 | #8
@prof am listening

ProfessorVerbActivity: 23 / 639
☆☆☆     Freelance Writer Regular 
Nov 15, 2012 | #9
I was j/k - that's a common error. You meant "advise." Hang in there and good luck.
Please help support Fisher House (fisherhouse org) which provides a network of comfort homes for veterans' family members. Thanks!

Nov 15, 2012 | #10
ow...sorry for the error n thanks for the humble correction #prof#

Mar 07, 2013 | #11
hey, am trying to open an Uvo account but fail the English test. Couls someone guide me thrugh please?help will be highly appreciated

patrickActivity: 1 / 37
    Company Representative
Mar 07, 2013 | #12
am trying to open an Uvo account but fail the English test.

Don't worry - you'd still be in the Top 20% of their writers. Can anyone remind which websites are associated with Uvocorp?

Mar 29, 2013 | #13
UvoCorp is a big cheat and racist website and we have had platinum writers' test papers rejected just because they were from Asia. The cussed and scoundrelish editor, who was half baked and uneducated did not even have courage to point out a single mistake. He or she simply rejected the paper flatly. When asked for prrof of deficiency in the paper the website defaulted and is keeping quiet. Some godforsaken and dimiwitted vacancy calls clerk called Monica replies on email. She is so scared that she dares not answer with evidence of deficiency. I am told these guys are cheats and they are in here simply as agents to colelct and loot all money from students and pay nothing to writers.
Students- DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDERS with Uvocorp

Writers-Quit UVO and join some place else.

They are thiefs

Forum / Writing Careers /