EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Recommended ↷

Forum / Writing Careers9

Question : Writers, what general fields do you like to write about?

sallysuelovesyou 5 | 11   Observer
Jan 13, 2012 | #1
Just wanted to ask you what you guys like and what you would consider your area of specialty.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Jan 13, 2012 | #2
I like to write about plagiarism.
Twig 2 | 117  
Jan 14, 2012 | #3
Just wanted to ask you what you guys like and what you would consider your area of specialty

I like to write about criminal justice.
pheelyks  
Jan 14, 2012 | #4
Ethics.
amnateeb 2 | 341   Freelance Writer
Jan 15, 2012 | #5
LMAO! Now I can understand why you are known as an incompetent writer. When you don't know about ethics, how dare you write about it?
pheelyks  
Jan 15, 2012 | #6
Now I can understand

Be honest, now...
amnateeb 2 | 341   Freelance Writer
Jan 15, 2012 | #7
I am honest always.
Smiley73 2 | 251 ☆☆  
Sep 29, 2017 | #8
Since I have a Bachelors degree in English and separate masters degrees in English Literature and English History, I often wrote about topics and themes related to these fields. Having a second degree in Creative Writing, I also preferred to write papers for my clients that allow my imagination to soar or, allowed me to build up the student's image in college application essays. That said, I also enjoyed stepping out of my comfort zone every so often. If a topic piques my interest at that point in time, then I would definitely write about that theme for the student. You might say that because of my educational background, I had a mostly general interest in writing. Before I totally left the academic writing field, I was well into helping students develop their short story papers for their own creative writing classes. Most of my students at that level were in high school and just beginning to learn the ropes. I liked helping them learn how to write creatively, regardless of the topic because eventually, my work for them would evolve into editing jobs of their own writing. When a client of mine reached that point, I knew I had done my job properly and inspired another student to get out of his comfort zone so that he could at least try to write in his own voice. Come to think of it, I would have to say that I enjoy writing about any topic under the sun.
Boik    - | 5   Freelance Writer
Oct 08, 2017 | #9
I like to write about movies, advertising, and books. Indeed, it is quite interesting to analyze an image that indends to convey a specific message to the audience. Consider, for example, presidential commercial ads or political images.

Forum / Writing Careers / Question : Writers, what general fields do you like to write about?