EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org

Forum / Essay Services5

AVOID ONLINE RESEARCH WRITERS LIKE THE PLAGUE!

04vanjat 1 | -   Student
Jul 23, 2012 | #1

Issue with Online Research Writers

I have purchased a couple of assignments from Online Research Writers and they have never guaranteed me the mark i have paid for, nor the standard. Assignments seem as though they have been written by 5 year olds and their is very poor communication between client and writer.

I purchased a REALLY expensive dissertation, 2:1 standard, received the results back last week, and it failed big time! I got 30 for an essay i paid 2:1 standard for, i told Online Writers about this and they really weren't having any of this and expect me to send in the paper with annotations from my uni and lecturer expecting me to trust them after they let me down and made me part ways with my cash! I have finally graduated and they told me the only way they will even consider looking at this is if i send my university details, transcript and my own details to them. THIS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

People, do not be fooled by their welcoming approaches and informative website design, their just as bad as the others i'm warning you you will regret it, its because of them i scored a 2:2 in my degree not my 2:1 i wanted!

The complaints team to this dat havent called me or done anything, i have seen that others have received part refunds for their cases, your all better off taking the time to do your assignment yourselves....EXPERIENCE SPEAKING...(AND REGRET)!.
forumregulator 1 | 164  
Jul 23, 2012 | #2
If I were you I would roll back my sleeves and start all over again. You should not waste your energy complaining about a promised grade because in the end you don't really have a legal basis for claiming a refund. What I am unsure of however is whether the company would be willing to stick to a 'gentleman's agreement' although its decision to disallow discussions on its operations is quite telling. Good luck!
Taylor 1 | 18  
Jul 23, 2012 | #3
2:2 isn't the worlds worst mark so don't be too disheartened.
beckys 1 | 4  
Jul 23, 2012 | #4
Sites that threaten clients should be avoided. If they don't want to be discussed they may have something to hide. There are dozens of legitimate websites to order from instead - students should not bother with sites that try to hide themselves behind their tricky policies and lawyers.
Helenrob 1 | 91   Freelance Writer
Jul 23, 2012 | #5
100% agreed.

Forum / Essay Services / AVOID ONLINE RESEARCH WRITERS LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- CustomPapers.com 🔗 (coupon: GW10)
- GraduateWriter.com 🔗 (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: