Welcome, Guest!
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Essay Services15

Criminal record of Yuri Mizyuk, owner of essaywriters.net, bestessays.com, superiorpapers.com, etc.

WritersBeware  
May 19, 2010 | #1
The following, public information relates directly to the well-known, deceptive, and often illegal practices that Yuri Mizyuk-owner of "Universal Research"-employs on and through his "essay writing" Web sites (EssayWriters.net, BestEssays.com, SuperiorPapers.com, BestTermPaper.com, etc.). Consumers have the right to know who they're unwittingly trusting with their project, money, and private information.

yuri mizyuk tax liens civil judgments

yuri mizyuk virginia criminal record

As one can see, Yuri Mizyuk has already been convicted in the State of Virginia for using false pretense (i.e., "an offense involving intent to defraud and misrepresent") during the commission of a crime.
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
May 19, 2010 | #2
Bad Microsoft, very bad! Customers Beware - do not buy from this criminal, Bill Gates! All your Windows systems are hacked now! LOL LOL : )))

Jason, but here is something MUCH MORE important. You've just proven (again and again) to be a liar, defamer, and libeller. All your posts are libel nothing else.

IN FACT YOUR POST ABOVE PROVES TO THE CUSTOMERS THAT ALL THE MENTIONED WEBSITES ARE AMERICAN WEBSITES! Unless Virginia, USA is located in Ukraine (it's quite possible based on your low education standards).

Please post more details, customers will be happy to know the company you are tying to libel is a genuine American company.
OP WritersBeware  
May 19, 2010 | #3
Nice try, Yuri. Your pathetic attempts to distract and take the thread off-topic will not work.

IN FACT YOUR POST ABOVE PROVES TO THE CUSTOMERS THAT ALL THE MENTIONED WEBSITES ARE AMERICAN WEBSITES!

Any fraudster, like you, can register a "US" company, online, in about 20 minutes. In fact, you know all about that, considering that I exposed your buddy's "FastCompanyFormation.com" site long ago.

Yuri, we both know that your staff and vast majority of writers are NOT in the US. Are you going to deny that?

How about the plethora of civil judgments against you?

Would you like to discuss deportations? Perhaps, Olga can help to jog your memory?

As one can see, Yuri Mizyuk has already been convicted in the State of Virginia for using false pretense (i.e., "an offense involving intent to defraud and misrepresent") during the commission of a crime.

Please post more details

No problem.

To read more information about the fraudulent tactics of Universal Research, one should search for threads with the following titles:

----------------------------------------

A fine of $579 imposed on me for just one order by essaywriters.net
An Advocacy to Boycott Essaywriters.net
Best Essays - or any other sites owned by essaywriters.net
BestEssays.com and BestTermPaper.com now impersonating innocent webmasters
BestEssays.com and SuperiorPapers.com employee insults customers
BestEssays.com claims to hold a 300-seat, "Fire Prevention Seminar" - in a fake, VIRTUAL OFFICE!
BestEssays.com, SuperiorPapers.com, and WritersAssembly.org busted by a SPAM victim
BestEssays.com, SuperiorPapers.com, EssayWriters.net investigated by "Chronicle of Higher Education"
Bestessays.com.....Do Not Use Those Frauds!!!
bestessays.com fraud??
bestessays.com?
CNN doing a good job, BestEssays.com got an "F"
Criminal record of Yuri Mizyuk, owner of EssayWriters.net, BestEssays.com, SuperiorPapers.com, etc.
Deceit of BestEssays.com, SuperiorPapers.com, BestTermPaper.com, RushEssay.com, BestDissertation.com
EssayWriters.net (Universal Research) owner now running scared and trying to hide evidence?
EssayWriters.net and Content Gurus: The Inside Truth
EssayWriters.net creates fake "Writer Certification" organization to promote BestEssays.com, et al?
EssayWriters.net will hire you, even if you suck at writing!
Essaywriters.net - ownership changed?
Essaywriters.net fraud
Essaywriters.net is a fraudulent company
Essaywriters.net new scam
Essaywriters.net owns writers.ph and lies about it -- see PROOF!
Essaywriters.net, Writers.ph, Superiorpapers, Bestessays and CustomTermpapers
EW_writer: 'Owner of BestEssays.com and EssayWriters.net is a racist bigot'
essaywriters.net - they did not pay me
essaywriters.net's fining structure
essaywriters.net. AGAIN
FRAUD SCAM rushessay.com, essayontime.com, bestessays.co.uk, besttermpaper.com, bestdissertation.com
Getting rid of EssayWriters.net's "fraud's for hire"
'Great' News for EssayWriters.net and Academia-Research.com
How to ban EssayWriters.net from Google!
How to get revenge on EssayWriters.net
List of qualified writers who have been defrauded by EssayWriters.net
Management 101 (the basics) for ESSAYWRITERS.NET's reference
MasterPapers.com, SuperiorPapers.com, EssayRelief.com -- say goodbye to your Yahoo (YSM) accounts!
MightyStudents.com now trying to remove evidence of reselling EssayWriters.net papers?
My experience with essaywriters.net (I'm a writer)
New crime by EssayWriters.net & BestEssays.com Reselling papers despite advertising otherwise
New lies from EssayWriters.net (funny stuff, with PROOF)
Olga and Yuri Mizyuk (EssayWriters.net) refuse to prove "Since 1997"
Paid 200 dollars for a research paper by BestEssays.com...
Proof that EssayWriters.net has been ripping off writers for YEARS
Proposal to Beat Essaywriters.net and their Customers
Rushessay.com
Rushessay.com - absolutely liars
Sites owned by EssayWriters.net (Universal Research LLC)
Stop Writing for essaywriters.net
SuperiorPapers.com
SuperiorPapers.com --> Scam and Fraud "Since 1997" <-- EssayWriters.net
SuperiorPapers.com's Alleged Unauthorized Use and Display of Other Companies' logo on its website
The Slaves are still Toiling for EssayWriters.net
The Ukrainians behind BestEssays and EssayWriters.net now claim to be Canadian!
Ukrainian citizen filing a lawsuit against EssayWriters.net?
"UPS Store" - Fake address of BestEssays.com / SuperiorPapers.com (EssayWriters.net) from Ukraine
Writers of Essaywriters.net, please, look.
Writers.ph & EssayWriters.net = Scam from Ukraine (LEGAL PROOF of Fraud)
Writing for EssayBuy.com, CustomPapers.com, and EssayWriters.net experience
Yuri ("Yura") Mizyuk vs. Alexey Vitchenko
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
May 19, 2010 | #4
Impressive, Yuri ...

IN FACT YOUR POST ABOVE PROVES TO THE CUSTOMERS THAT ALL THE MENTIONED WEBSITES ARE AMERICAN WEBSITES!

Are you serious?

Bump up
OP WritersBeware  
May 21, 2010 | #5
Mod, WHY did you move this thread to the off-topic section? His criminal record of misrepresentation is perfectly relevant to the ripoff essay sites that he currently runs!
OP WritersBeware  
May 21, 2010 | #6
Is ignoring me the way that you are going to answer the question, mod? How about a private message?
Major 33 | 1,247 ☆☆☆  
May 22, 2010 | #7
Maybe it could be classified an invasion of privacy and it was moved to this private forum?
OP WritersBeware  
May 22, 2010 | #8
No, it's not an invasion of privacy. It's public record, which is exactly how I obtained the information for the sake of consumer awareness and protection.

It's also extremely relevant to this forum because it's evidence that Yuri Mizyuk has been convicted of a crime related to misrepresentation AND been sued by numerous banks/creditors. Those two things directly relate to how Yuri Mizyuk misrepresents his sites' credentials to the public and fines/withholds payment from writers.

Posting information about his home may be considered an "invasion of privacy" under certain circumstances, but I did not include that information.
OP WritersBeware  
May 26, 2010 | #9
Evidence suggests that Yuri Mizyuk is now engaging in a SPAM campaign and creating social networking accounts in an effort to flood the Internet with references to his name, thereby burying the evidence of his fraud and crimes in Google's search results.

PROOF
OP WritersBeware  
May 27, 2010 | #10
Well, well, well-look who conveniently decided to add his Ukrainian ripoff site, Best[]Essays.com, to the "Do Not Discuss" list.
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 02, 2010 | #11
Uh oh, don't look now, but stu4 (Yuri) added all of his Ukrainian ripoff sites to the "Do not Discuss" list on June 2, 2010.

sfvbsfvbsf

Why doesn't the coward post any more? He sure called my bluff, didn't he?

Hey, Yuri, guess what-you can't sweep the evidence under the rug at other venues. What makes you so incredibly stupid is that people will have no choice but to move the evidence elsewhere (where you are absolutely powerless to remove it). Moron.

Mod, who requested the blacklisting? From what username and/or email address did the request arrive? That is not against the rules to reveal.

Mod, who requested the blacklisting? From what username and/or email address did the request arrive? That is not against the rules to reveal.

Major 33 | 1,247 ☆☆☆  
Jun 04, 2010 | #12
My understanding is they MUST contact administrator from the domain (like email@companydomain.com) they wish to include on the list.
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 04, 2010 | #13
Ah, I see.

stu4-is-yuri@best[]essays.com
OP WritersBeware  
Sep 23, 2011 | #14
sec.gov.ph/decision/mar%202011/case%20no.%2006-10-119.pdf

Uniwork, Inc. (writers.ph[DND*], et al) has been officially dissolved by the government of the Philippines and the SEC. Yuri Mizyuk has also been permanently banned from doing business in the Philippines.
Writers_block 3 | 50  
Apr 30, 2014 | #15
Awesome! bestessays.com [DND*] changed design to scam new victims probably!

Forum / Essay Services / Criminal record of Yuri Mizyuk, owner of essaywriters.net, bestessays.com, superiorpapers.com, etc.