Welcome, Guest!
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Essay Services6

edubirdie.com any opinions?

dauma 2 | 2   Student
Apr 07, 2017 | #1
Hey guys, would you share any opinions of edubirdie.com / uk.edubirdie.com agency?
Major 34 | 1,280 ☆☆☆☆  
Apr 07, 2017 | #2
As far as I know, there are only 3-5 genuine essay writing/research services based in the UK; the rest are foreign websites pretending to be located in the UK.

The agency in question has posted the following job on a freelance writing website: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YkdluJpQNMkJ: peopleperhour.com/job/i-need-to-proofread-a-website-1469503+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

It strongly suggest none of the members of their writing team is a native English speaker.

Description

Experience Level: Entry Level
Num. of words: 800-850
Industry: Education
Topic: Proofreading a website
Tone: Other
Extensive research needed: no
Extra notes: Hi,

I need you to read 10 website pages and proofread them for mistakes.

I need you to fix any grammar/orthographic mistakes. Also, there should be everything fine with the general meaning.

The texts don't require any major changes so it shouldn't be difficult. Please send me the texts with the markings where you've made corrections; this will help me to see what mistakes have been fixed.

Job posted by:

Viktoriya K.
Content Manager
Projects Completed
Sellers worked with
Jobs awarded
72%
Last project
20 Feb 2017
Ukraine

Edubirdie opinion
ProfessorVerb    32 | 753 ☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Apr 07, 2017 | #3
uk.edubirdie.com

A sampling from this site:

excessive quoting = removed

There's more (as always), but you get the idea...

*Wow!
OP dauma 2 | 2   Student
Apr 12, 2017 | #4
Thank you for your opinions
Hoosha 1 | 3   Student
Apr 17, 2017 | #5
I got halfway through a request to the 'pick a writer' stage and received several messages in the live chat box from a bunch of people with profile pictures which were obviously not them. They all had pre-made messages guaranteeing their writing services and tbh they all sounded like copy pastes of each other =/ they also didn't sound like English was their first language.
Mikee222 - | 1  
Apr 20, 2017 | #6
It's probably bad

Forum / Essay Services / edubirdie.com any opinions?