EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      

Forum / Essay Services  % width 5 posts

How about gonerdify.com?

shalalaex 1 | 3   Student
Nov 30, 2015 | #1
Has anyone used gonerdify? You can order your paper via text which seems very convenient. Is it reliable?
Major 35 | 1,464 ☆☆  
Nov 30, 2015 | #2
seems very convenient

Could you explain why you think it's very convenient? From the screenshots, I see a lot of time wasting without substantial results (to order a paper you must type in your instructions; if you use a smart phone it could take you an hour to do so). Then you are told to pay $25-30 per HOUR and after a few hours you aren't likely to have your paper ready. The review score seems fake too.
editor75 13 | 1,910  
Nov 30, 2015 | #3
I'd consider the horrible English on their web-copy a red flag. You can tell they're trying to keep it short and simple, but can't even use articles correctly.
Smiley73 4 | 592 ☆☆  
Aug 24, 2017 | #4
When I consider that they only rely on Facebook and text messaging for their business, I tend to think that they have something to hide.

Nerd StudentAfter looking over the FB page and seeking out reviews from other students, I was proven to be correct.

The service is horrible and should not be used by any decent student seeking academic help. The prices are far beyond the basic reach of students on an allowance or working part - time.

Since they charge per hour instead of per page, it stands to reason that any amount charged for the work will be overpriced. How exactly can the student keep track of the hours the writer used to write their work? There are too many gray areas in the services they offer. Nothing is clear when it comes to their actual services.

Just that they offer a wide range, nothing more. Customer service is limited to only text and Messenger services, which means if your phone is lost or out of juice, you are out of luck.

You can't reach them regarding your paper queries.

When you consider the poor quality of the paper that they provide, and the fact that they cut it so close to the deadline that revisions will create a problem in submission for the students, there is no way that this service can be considered anything more than a questionable company that cannot deliver on its lofty promises.
Cite 2 | 1,857 ☆☆☆  
Sep 04, 2020 | #5
As I had predicted before, the academic writing companies would spin off into tutorial services for students. I was not wrong. That is the moneymaker for this website at the moment. The students are not looking for writers to help write their papers, they are looking for tutors to help them keep up with their online classes because the video classroom setting? It just leaves them in tears trying to keep up with a teacher, a bad internet connection, and all the distractions in their homes. Just wait, the other academic writing companies will follow suit. I only hope that the company at least improved the quality of their tutors, who also double as the writers for the student who hired them to be their tutors.

Forum / Essay Services / How about gonerdify.com?

Help? ➰
CLOSE
BEST FREELANCE WRITERS:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!

BEST WRITING SERVICES:
Top Academic Research Services!
VERIFY A WRITER:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter account: