EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Essay Services / 6

Ever heard of academiccomposition.com?

Jun 15, 2012 | #1
I haven't seen anything on here about them, so wasn't sure if anyone has had any experience with them or not...or if they're a scam?

Jun 20, 2012 | #2
Try them out and do let us know what happened?

MarkRActivity: - / 17
0.09     Freelance Writer
Jun 21, 2012 | #3
Jason... What a stupid advice!

Apr 10, 2013 | #4
I just received an great paper from this guy. I'm very surprised and pleased with the results. His rates are really fair, around 13-17 dollars per page. He specializes in philosophy so if you need him to write a paper in this subject or other subjects in the humanities, he can probably do a good job. But be aware that it is possible that your paper may be late, especially if you have a short deadline, since he is an individual writer and takes on way too many projects at the same time.

Dec 07, 2015 | #5
Has anyone used academiccomposition.com

Anyone ever use academiccomposition.com? Thoughts?

Dec 24, 2015 | #6
I ordered several papers form Academic Composition this semester. I got them all on time and did pretty well on them. They always followed my instructions and were pretty flexible about my revision requests.

Though do be careful about that, they are pretty strict about their revision policies. Each time I wanted something changed, I had to explain how my request is based on the instructions.

The prices were good too. With other services, I've paid over $20 per page, but they never charged me more than $15.

Forum / Essay Services /