EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Recommended ↷

Forum / Essay Services21

Indian company: buy-dissertation.com/ - LEGIT or NOT

ahmed 1 | 1  
Jun 23, 2009 | #1
Hello Everybody,

Please someone inform me whether buy-dissertation.com is LEGIT or NOT.

Thanks for your support,
Ahmed
nicko - | 1  
Jun 23, 2009 | #2
It's a scam.

Use bing.com to find out about them.
OP ahmed 1 | 1  
Jun 23, 2009 | #3
I have checked bing.com --It is not mentioned that buy-dissertation.com is a Scam.

It is not at all mentioned anywhere there that it is a scam.

I have tried all possible keywords for the website.

Please tell me which website, which link states that.
WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2009 | #4
Ahmed, you're not fooling anyone. Your other shill accounts were already busted. Take your SPAM and your horrible site elsewhere.
OxbridgeResearchers 6 | 740 ☆☆  
Jun 23, 2009 | #5
Ahmed - also known as Steve7 - didn't I reply to an earlier post of yours:

In case you have forgotten - when the owner of a company assumes multiple identities and pretends to be a customer, that usually means that the company is as much of a scammer and fraudsters as is the lying owner.

Ahmed - the immature and deceitful tactics you adopt have done nothing but portray buy-dissertation in the worst possible light.
pheelyks  
Jun 24, 2009 | #6
In case anyone else (that is, anyone real) was wondering about buy-dissertations.com, here are a few quotes cut and pasted from their own home page that should make the consumer wary of the company's ability to produce a decent paper:

First, they bid you "Welcome to home of custom essays and dissertations." Then, "Before making a final decision, we request you to read the page carefully and then decide." They go on to offer "Timely accomplishment of all the projects."

Admittedly, these are not the most horrible sentences I've seen, but these are only the first three I found (there are more; follow the link and see for yourselves). If the company had a writer capable of avoiding such clumsy syntax and grammar, don't you think they would have hired him/her to write this blurb for them?

Tip: if you find questionable grammar throughout a website's advertising material, you probably don't want to buy an paper from them. Unless you yourself have terrible grammar and wish to maintain a degree of accuracy in the product.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Jun 24, 2009 | #7
Tip: if you find questionable grammar throughout a website's advertising material, you probably don't want to buy an paper from them. Unless you yourself have terrible grammar and wish to maintain a degree of accuracy in the product.

Hey.. I'll assume that you mistook the letter "p" for a vowel on purpose to prove your point. :) Never mind that the rest of your post is grammatically correct and the letters "a" and "n" are very far from one another on the standard keyboard. :p

Ladadadada....
pheelyks  
Jun 24, 2009 | #8
I have admitted it before, and I will do so again: I make mistakes. It is almost midnight where I live and I've been traveling for the past five days. Mea culpa. I try to keep the sarcasm to a minimum, however, and would appreciate it if you would do the same. Rational debate does not seem to be the prevailing style on this forum, but that is all I wish to engage in.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Jun 24, 2009 | #9
I try to keep the sarcasm to a minimum, however, and would appreciate it if you would do the same.

Hey, I didn't pull the grammar trigger first. If I told you when I made my mistake that I was juggling 3 projects while posting (which I was), would you have been sympathetic?
pheelyks  
Jun 24, 2009 | #10
It isn't a question of who "pulled the grammar trigger first." It's a question of the method. I often find your remarks to be childish and needlessly insulting. I am not offended by them, but I am continually dismayed at the abysmal way human beings conduct themselves online...and increasingly in person. You (and others on this forum) provide many examples of one of the things I loathe about modern society.

You also consistently sidestep issues, commenting on a minor portion of someone else's post while ignoring the true substance. I have mentioned this repeatedly, and wish you could engage in a debate more adult in both its style and its substance.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Jun 24, 2009 | #11
It isn't a question of who "pulled the grammar trigger first." It's a question of the method.

Wow.. a matter of method now, is it? So your method in claiming that I made my mistake because I'm an ESL writer is fine but my method of lightheartedly pointing out that you make the same mistakes is foul. To tell you the truth, I didn't intend to offend you (and since you said that you weren't offended, I guess no harm was done).

You're dismayed at how human beings conduct themselves online? Read up on the history of this forum and you'll find one character continually assailing ESL writers and the companies that hire them with so much of the derogatory garbage that you say you're dismayed at. When I began reading posts here years ago, I was scared shitless by the posts made by WB on how people who work for essaywriters.net never get paid. Even after I got paid the first time, I was still apprehensive because of all the stuff that no good b**-h posts here. After a few more months of payments, I finally decided to share my experience to the people here only to be accused and routinely maligned by that bag of ****. I make fun of her because she deserves it, and because other competent ESL writers like me deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing that nothing WB says should ever be taken seriously.

What debate do you wish for me to engage in? I can concede that my employers hire off-shore writers while pretending that they don't but what will that gain you? Clients? ^_^ God, ok. My employers (essaywriters, bestessays, and whatever other sites they own) hire ESL writers like me to write term papers, dissertations, and all bunch of other s-i*.

At the end of the day, I work this sideline just like you do while keeping a respectable day job which I treasure fondly despite its low paychecks. Whichever way you look at it and no matter how much you make yourself believe that you're not responsible for what your client does with the papers you sell them, writing homework for other people is not an honest living and this industry is not an honest industry.

On a side note, the second Transformers movie installment was just as good (and as bad) as the first one. More breathtaking special effects, more crappy storyline. Oh, but the comic relief certainly improved. >.< As someone who grew up watching the cartoon, I'm significantly (though not absolutely) disappointed.
WritersBeware  
Jun 24, 2009 | #12
I was still apprehensive because of all the stuff that no good b**-h posts here. After a few more months of payments, I finally decided to share my experience to the people here only to be accused and routinely maligned by that bag of ****. I make fun of her because she deserves it

LOL, and he claims that I am the one who is vulgar and abusive. I would love for him to prove any of these claims against me. Where are the instances of me checking somebody who didn't deserve it?

Anyone else notice the contradictions in EW_writer's post? He claims my posts to be useless and untrue, yet his deep anger and resentment that I post the truth about his employer's fraud leads him to stalk, harass, and unsolicitedly attack me every day, in every thread in which I post. Rarely is he able to complete a post without mentioning my name. It's detrimental to the forum in many different ways. I have already announced my goal of ignoring his direct attacks, as best as I can, in order to make the forum a slightly more friendly and useful place.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Jun 24, 2009 | #13
I have already announced my goal of ignoring his direct attacks, as best as I can, in order to make the forum a slightly more friendly and useful place.

Hey.. you're doing a great job. :P ROFLMAO!

yet his deep anger and resentment that I post the truth about his employer's fraud

Contrary to your stupid posts years ago, I got paid each and every time. You made me lose sleep over nothing, now it'll happen to no one else. :)

It's day 797 of WB's worthless efforts. :D
WritersBeware  
Jun 24, 2009 | #14
Contrary to your stupid posts years ago, I got paid each and every time.

For all those who may not already know, EW_writer is an admitted agent of EssayWriters.net, so they do pay him, of course.

Who would like to see evidence of HUNDREDS of non-agent writers NOT getting paid? Ask and you shall receive.
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Jun 24, 2009 | #15
anyone would and should be scared ****less to work for essaywriters-- with a lot of these mills, there's a blip here and there of some disaffected plagiarizer crying, but with essaywriters, there's a sustained stream of outrage and invective that takes up a significant % of its search engine hits. it is one of the most hated and feared mills out there, and for good reason-- it is staffed by bridge trolls, and has no qualms about cannibalizing its own talent.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Jun 25, 2009 | #16
it is staffed by bridge trolls, and has no qualms about cannibalizing its own talent.

Right on. Still, my point was that WB kept on claiming that the site paid absolutely nobody. Having already put in over a thousand dollars of work at that time, you can imagine my apprehension. How many times were you paid by them?

For all those who may not already know, EW_writer is an admitted agent of EssayWriters.net, so they do pay him, of course.

Who would like to see evidence of HUNDREDS of non-agent writers NOT getting paid? Ask and you shall receive.

I'm a what of essaywriters.net? o.O Hahahahaha!!! You think essaywriters.net is paying me because I post here? :p Tsk tsk... you're the professional, I'm just a hobbyist. :D Plus, let me second rusty's statement that essaywriters.net will most certainly take every advantage that it can over its writers. You are SUCH a loser. >.<
WritersBeware  
Jun 25, 2009 | #17
Is EW_writer capable of posting without referencing me? The fascination is truly sickening. Who else is tired of it?

Still, my point was that WB kept on claiming that the site paid absolutely nobody.

Let the lies continue . . . . I stated no such thing. The man is a walking lie factory.

Let the record show that I have challenged EW_fraudster to provide a quote. BOLD PREDICTION: he won't because he can't. Such a quote does not exist.

I am perfectly aware of the fact that EssayWriters.net pays certain people, for certain reasons, for a certain amount of time.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Jun 25, 2009 | #18
Is EW_writer capable of posting without referencing me? The fascination is truly sickening. Who else is tired of it?

Hey.. she's asking for your support, people! Let her hear it, quick! Before she gets another nervous breakdown and threatens never to post here anymore.

I am perfectly aware of the fact that EssayWriters.net pays certain people, for certain reasons, for a certain amount of time.

Oh really? Which people, for what reasons, and for how long? :p
WritersBeware  
Jun 25, 2009 | #19
Once again, as Pheelyks quickly recognized, EW_writer likes to ignore all substance in posts. He makes false accusations, I request that he simply prove those accusations, and he completely ignores everything that actually matters in favor of posting more insults. The same, old story repeats itself on a daily basis. Why the moderator allows it to continue, I have no idea, other than an enjoyment in seeing me use EW_writer as a stark, human reminder of how and why EssayWriters.net is as fraudulent as it is.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Jun 25, 2009 | #20
He makes false accusations, I request that he simply prove those accusations,

Oh really? Which people, for what reasons, and for how long? :p

and he completely ignores everything that actually matters in favor of posting more insults.

Why the moderator allows it to continue, I have no idea

Despite your pathetic bawling? :p I think I have a pretty good idea. :)

I'll be back for more WB bashing fun later. :D
angel121 - | 6  
Dec 10, 2009 | #21
An Indian company.....................will they write essay in Hindi

Forum / Essay Services / Indian company: buy-dissertation.com/ - LEGIT or NOT