Welcome, Guest!
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Essay Services3

Unemployed Professors unemployedprofessors.com - horrible experience

hezgotsoul 1 | -   Student
May 09, 2017 | #1
I tried using this service. I knew with such a cheesy name I should not have used them. They were given a very straight forward assignment and maximum time to complete. What was returned was horrible. Most of it was incomplete. There were sections not even attempted of the paper. The English was broken and it was a disgrace. I asked for a refund and I was brushed off. The owner told me he needed to keep almost 50% for his admin fee. How can you charge a fee for a service you poorly provided. They don't deserve a fee. Even now, I'm being 100% ignored. I've reached out many times and the company will not respond. save yourself the head ach and do not use them. Unemployed Professors....unemployedprofessors.com is a complete scam and what they send back to you will not be able to be used..
Major 34 | 1,280 ☆☆☆☆  
May 09, 2017 | #2
From a logical viewpoint, if you are good at what you do (and are still in business to provide a service), you are not supposed to be unemployed - unless you got fired. Besides, I don't believe they have a single real professor (or even a PhD) among their team; the name is nothing but a marketing play. If you got fired, you are most likely not good at what you do. Would you hire a landscaping company named - 'Unemployed Landscaping Contractors Inc' to do an electrical job? Just because someone is a contractor (or someone has finished a college) doesn't mean they can do other specialized jobs.
ProfessorVerb    32 | 753 ☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
May 10, 2017 | #3
such a cheesy name

Your post was better than 50% of the work product I've seen my competitors produce over the years. Based on your use of "cheesy name" in particular, it is clear that you have benefited from the American educational system and can write what you think and feel. That's WAY better than most of my competitors. The next lowliest creatures on earth compared to the sleazes you describe are "sinister ministers" who state that "God won't write your paper" but "they will save your soul for a price." These types of life lessons learned can be expensive but they are valuable. In truth, I don't think you need this type of service unless you're just pressed for time.

Forum / Essay Services / Unemployed Professors unemployedprofessors.com - horrible experience