EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      
  
Posts by alcapone2000 / Posting Activity: 0.285
I am: Unspecified / Pakistan 
Joined: Dec 09, 2007
Last Post: Apr 28, 2008
Threads: 1
Posts: 2  
Displayed posts: 3
sort: Oldest first   Latest first   |
alcapone2000   
Dec 09, 2007

Hi,

Im a relatively new freelance writer working for two months and now believes that I made a mistake into this field. I joined essaywriters.net and completed several orders for them. My total amounts are 93 dollars. Dec 1-3 was the time period in which I was about to be paid. I messaged them since Dec 3 and today I got a new message saying that they are operating with a new bank. The bank charges fifty dollars fees for wire transfer. Now like Im astonished and believe that this is unfair. I believe that essay writing websites are a fraud.. Indeed I am going to my old profession as a system administrator...I would like to enlighten people about new scam policy of essaywriters.net.

Regards
Alcapone
alcapone2000   
Dec 12, 2007

Yes this is true....I haven't recieved any payments at all....Those idiots were making one excuse after the another for witholding my payments. After saying that the new wire transfer charges are fifty dollars, they said that my papers will undergo a weekly quality check....That is what pissed me and I deactivated my account....If I were you I would stop writing for those scammers.......They are cheats and fraud....I lost 173 dollars because of these cheats and frauds...
alcapone2000   
Apr 28, 2008
Writing Careers / Researcheden.com site is suspended [19]

Hi,

Has researcheden.com been closed? Because I can't access the website. Can anyone let me know what is the new web address of the company?

Regards
Alcapone