EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      
  
Posts by jgvstone / Posting Activity: 1
I am: Student / United States 
Joined: Jan 15, 2014
Last Post: Jan 15, 2014
Threads: -
Posts: 1  
Displayed posts: 1
sort: Oldest first   Latest first
jgvstone   
Jan 15, 2014

I have used advancedwriters.com for 3 years and have been nothing but satisfied. I don't know why you all are calling them a scam. Yes they are located somewhere else in the world but they have all types of writers. Still the papers are not perfect, you have to allow time for edits. For the most part, I receive A's on the papers I turn in. Just thought some might like to have some true information on this site. I have always used the ebay payment method way (cant remember the name), I have never paid using a credit card because like you, I am weary about scams regardless of who I do business with, if your online, I use the safest way to make payment.