EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      
  
Posts by LaseKour / Posting Activity: 0.224
I am: Freelance Writer / United States 
Joined: Dec 05, 2022
Last Post: Dec 09, 2022
Threads: -
Posts: 2  
Displayed posts: 2
sort: Latest first   Oldest first
LaseKour   
Dec 09, 2022

I think it is a great idea. When I studied at college, I wanted to do all this 'dirty work' of writing essays about some nonsense done for me. We had to write a lot about happiness, the sense of life, etc., which I could explain in a few words. However, the bare minimum was always about 150-200 words; I lacked fantasy, which was a huge problem for me. Sometimes I paid my friends to write it for me because I could spend about 3 hours on such a simple task, and I didn't want it. Now I use an online service helping writing text when I need it for work. But your idea is also great for those who want it to be written by a real person. Good luck!