EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      
  
Posts by matt68 / Posting Activity: 1
I am: Unspecified
Joined: Feb 26, 2007
Last Post: Mar 01, 2007
Threads: 1
Posts: 1  
Displayed posts: 2
sort: Latest first   Oldest first   |
matt68   
Feb 27, 2007

From my initial research on web based custom essay companies it seems that integrity and satisfaction (both for the customer and writer) seem to be a big problem.

Service IntegrityI have been self employed for most of my life, and I know customer service is paramount aswell as keeping staff happy and motivated. As far I can tell the main problems are caused by the business owners' egocentric attitudes. It takes time to build a good company and earn customers' trust. From my experience a good business needs continuous improvement to improve customer service and the quality of the product. However some guys for whatever reason insist on taking the first fast buck they make.

I am thinking about setting up a custom essay company and would appreciate any feedback both from writers and customers regarding your expectations of a good essay writing company.

I believe in paying staff well, I would rather charge a higher price and produce less work in order to ensure customer satisfaction. Although I don't believe in extortion, students don't have a lot of cash so the price would have to suit both the writer and the customer.

I also don't believe in a rushed piece of work, I'm thinking of minimum turn around of 3 or 4 days. Overall I'm talking about quality not quantity.

I think the best advertising is a customer's recommendation so my aim would be to be provide the possible service.

I also have a few other quality control and incentive schemes for both writer and customer which I will keep to myself for now.

I'm 38 yr old graduate with a BA (Hons) 2.2. in Business Studies, graduated in 1991 in the UK.