EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      
  
Posts by essaywho / Posting Activity: 4
I am: Unspecified / Ireland 
Joined: Nov 12, 2010
Last Post: Nov 16, 2010
Threads: 1
Posts: 13  
Displayed posts: 14
sort: Latest first   Oldest first   |
essaywho   
Nov 16, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

I answered all your questions already but yet you keep re-typing it. As you people are obviously all good friends on this forum, theres no winning, especially since your probably the moderators aswell. I am not going to be posting back. I'm sure you'l have this forum closed like the other one.

WRT your a liar and a cheat mate and you know it. I answered all your questions with genuine honest answers and explained every question you asked. You obviously need the money that bad so keep it, I couldn't be arsed anymore. I believe what goes around comes around and I hope you get yours sooner rather than later. I gather WriterBeware is probably one of your lackies since from looking through various threads its both of ye who seem to bash every user on here. Good luck and I hope others don't fall into theessayist trap.
essaywho   
Nov 16, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

My experience with theessayist - original thread was closed this a followup for WRT



I want to follow up on WRT's response. I originally sent this as an email to WRT to get this settled once and for all as I did not want to go on with this bickering anymore. Since I read in another post he keeps telling people I cheated the system I want to post it here. Everything in quotes are said by WRT from the original thread.

If you read my previous post I stated I can start a chargeback but with the lack of prove I cannot win so it will be pointless.

"1) he paid for a 3 week deadline"

Yes, I did

"2) he paid for admission/application service"

No I did not

"3) he moved the deadline up - way up"

Yes I did because no one would reply to my messages and my proposal had to be in sooner I wrote all this in my message I sent ye, I told the complete truth when messaging you but you never ever replied to any of my messages.

"4) his order description explicitly stated that he wanted a research, not admission/ application"

Yes it did! If there was a problem with this why didn't admin message me telling me there was a problem, not once did you indicate that this was a problem.

"The writer complied and, in essence, this customer cheated the system."

Cheated the system?????? what the hell are you talking about, if you thought I cheated the system then why didn't you message me saying so, not once did it come into my head that I was cheating the system. I just wanted this damn paper done properly from what I asked for. I paid $207, why would I give 2 fu*-s about paying an extra few quid like it doesn't make sense!!!!!!

"The customer even cited the amount he paid INCORRECTLY."

Please clarify, I'm not sure what you mean.

"The customer claims not to have a single shred of evidence for anything he claims. How is that even possible?"

Mate you know aswell as I do that's bollock, I told you the only emails you sent me and I have that as prove that I didn't get any email with the FULL details of my order, EVER. I have loads of prove which is on your webpage, which shows that I wasn't happy with the order. It also shows that I messaged admin several times. You cut me out of the system the day I made a complaint, it was my own fault that I didn't make a copy of these messages.

"The customer - in the first post - explicitly stated that he emailed admin. When asked to post the email he sent, he backtracked and said he meant messages"

O Christ, as you said in a previous post "Hang me for the typo" if you read through my whole first post you can see I used messaged throughout the whole thing, that one time I made a typo and said emailed and its like I killed someone. Look at the size of my first post, I'm sorry if I made a mistake, I'm only human.

"The customer claims to have tried to contact us through live chat. Had he done so, we would have been alerted had he actually left a message. He would have received a copy of the message, as would we, through the live chat provider"

Live chat??? I never said anything about live chat in my previous posts!!! If I'm wrong in this please correct me.

"The customer claims to have tried calling us. Fact is he only tried ONE tine during our off-hours. At the very least, prove me a liar on this through phone records... You can't, can you?"

Bullcrap and I have you on this one. I rang you 5 times on 2 different days using the number given on your webpage which I do have prove. Each time I rang you it went to some messaging system saying I'm being connected to Skype and to please put in my username and password????

"The customer wanted the writer to redo the entire write-up even though he had followed the originals instructions. "

I never once asked the writer to redo my work NOT ONCE, he sent a message to me saying that he doesn't have time to re-write the paper and if he did he wouldn't want to because of the annoyed message I sent him, I did not once try to hide this fact to the readers as I posted it in my first post.

"Am sorry but we don't allow for the abuse of our writers ( as many here on this board working with us know). Our writers are not your personal slaves and you will not rob them on our watch."

I never once abused the writer nor admin!!!! I admitted, in public, that I sent angry, annoyed and threatening messages but never did I send something abusive, NEVER. The closest to abuse I got in a message is the threatening message I sent to admin saying "If you did not reply within 48hrs I would post my ordeal on forums for others to see" which I also stated in my first post.

"1) he does not have his original order instructions"

Of course I don't it's on your webpage!! Your confirmation email only has the order number nothing else so stop making it out as if I did and besides in your own post you said you would send it to me but still have not so stop making out that I did have it.

"2) he emailed us (look at your first post)"

Please hang me for the typo

"3) he tried calling us"

Already explained I have prove

"4) his own bank rejected his chargeback claim"

No I never once said they rejected it, they said I can still chargeback but without prove it's a slim chance I would win.

Now, if this whole stupid argument is about a misunderstanding then fine I will put my hands up and say I fu*-ed up and say this in public, I'm an honest person and in my whole life I've tried to do right. You don't know me so you don't have to believe me. You keep saying I applied for an admission paper??? I never once I applied for this, If this is true and it was my **** up then fine but what I was requesting was a dissertation proposal paper which I explained in detail in my description, why the hell would I write one thing and ask for another. You keep saying I cheated your system, how could I possibly cheat your system when the price for a model dissertation proposal and admission paper for a postgrad being done in 21 days is the same damn price so stop saying I cheated your system because there was no gain in putting down Application admission paper for me what so ever.

I can't help to think that every bit of this argument could have been settled outside of this forum if you bothered to message back to any of my messages, I mean throughout every message I stressed my disappointment but you would not write back to me, not once. If the order I placed was a fu*- up by me then I will say sorry but this does not explain the fact that you refused to message me throughout this whole process and the only way I got a response from you is when I made a complaint on this forum. So if you can send me the full detail of this order we can settle this once and for all.

When WRT posted in another thread saying that I cheated the system I posted this.

WRT - Since that thread is closed I'd like to point out

You keep trying to convince people I gamed the system.
hypothetically speaking say if i did put down application/admission paper as you cliam. The price for a dissertation proposal and an application/admission paper for a postgrad level, 6 pages done in 21 days is the SAME PRICE going by your website so stop telling people I was trying to game the system. If there obviously isn't a price difference what gain do I have in saying application/admission paper??? If I had put down application/admission paper it was a genuine mistake.

I already explained to you that I changed the date so maybe I would get a response to the mountain of messages I sent you and also since my proposal date was brought forward, I made this clear in my messages I sent you, you act as if I didn't explain myself and I tryed to cheat the system. This was not the case. In the email I sent you earlier I already said I would apologise if the mistake was made by me.

Besides If you had a problem with me changing the date why didnt you mention this, you didn't mention anything about this until I made complaint. Why tell people i cheated the system when at the time of date change you did not even inform me that this was a problem, for god sake why the hell do you even have a button on your site saying change date if your going to come around and ***** that its cheating the system??????
essaywho   
Nov 13, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

I'd like to point out to ALL the readers that WRT said the following

No, it is not unreasonable for you to request a copy of your order page and we are happy to comply with that request.

to which I wrote

you send me the FULL details of my order to my email then I will copy and paste my description of what I was looking for here so people can see, then I will post your Essay. That way everyone can see for themselves.

I have not received any details of this order form. Now WRT posts

Now - I will not be checking this thread and will not respond to you here.

WRT before you do leave us I would most certainly like a copy of this order form so I can share the details with everyone on this forum along with your lovely essay as you've requested.

No, it is not unreasonable for you to request a copy of your order page and we are happy to comply with that request.

WRT I thought this wasn't an "unreasonable" request, I'm yet to receive this document!! We already know your a liar but if you post a statement like that at least try and follow it up. ooo wait you can't seem to follow anything up these days just like when you received my money you refused to reply to any of my messages.

I am happy to stop writing on this thread when i get this document sent to me so I can start a chargeback.
essaywho   
Nov 13, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

Where is this email with my FULL order details? I thought this wasn't an unreasonable request. I would love to take legal action against you mate but you know aswell as I do I don't have a leg to stand on as all the prove is on my account on your website which I don't have access to anymore. If I had that information I would just do a chargeback and this would be all settled.

The first line of your last comment was not said by me it was said by you. You have no comment that I have requested information from my own account, good one.

I also see that you have no problem in pointing out my grammer/spelling mistakes yet you still write....yoyr for your and pls for please. Looks alot like what my essay looks like. Kind of shows your essay writing quailty
essaywho   
Nov 13, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

You only blacklisted me a few hours ago, once you found out I made a complaint. You can lie all you want and say it was 5 days ago but I'm sure people who read through this thread can figure out for themselves that that was not the case.

Why do you keep saying "emailed admin", I clearly said "messaged", which means messaged from my account on your site. If I had emails from my email account I would have them posted up here already.

Once again how are the readers going to know what I ordered, you send me the FULL details of my order to my email then I will copy and paste my description of what I was looking for here so people can see, then I will post your Essay. That way everyone can see for themselves.

If you will not let me logon to the system then also email me all the messages I had sent on my account so I can post them up aswell. If you have a problem with me being blacklisted you shouldn't have a problem sending me these messages.
essaywho   
Nov 13, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

What do you mean this confirmation email, this is all you sent me which has no actual detail whatsoever. I can even forward this email to anyone for originailty.

Dear customer:
Thank you for your order.
The staff of Thessayist understands the importance of the work we do for you. We will work hard to maintain your trust and business.
We promise you will be satisfied with your order.
You may login to our website at any time to view your order status.

Order No: 1138

Thank you,
Thessayist Team
thessayist.com,
A Division of Oxbridge-Researchers Ltd.,
Business Registration Number, 6669933, UK

This is the only email you sent me about my order, I've checked a number of times this is all there is. You keep asking me to post up the essay, how are the readers going to know what i asked for?????? We already know you fabricate quotes and statements. So I'm sure once I put up the essay you will post in some description of what I apperantly asked for.

Let me login into my account and retrieve all the messages, I don't understand why you are so scared to allow me to do this. You say that your not a liar and have nothing to hide then I don't see what the problem is?? We can prove once and for all who is making what up. Everything I've said word to word is the truth and you know everything you have been saying is complete lies.

You know how many messages I've sent you highlighting my disappointment with your overall service, I just want to be able to retrieve these and post them here so people can judge for themselves.

That attachment you've sent is bullcrap, you have my email address send me my full order details so I can submit a charge back. I do however appreciate the fact that you do comply with customer privacy.
essaywho   
Nov 13, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

If anyone else has an account with theessayist they can prove that once you log on you have to click on your order before anything is sent to you. You keep saying I tryed to logon, what part of, if your blacklisted you should not be able to log on don't you understand. It doesn't really matter anymore, I think the majority of people who read this will know your a bunch of crooks and seem to have alot to hide.

I warn everyone STAY AWAY from THEESSAYIST. Don't be as foolish as I was.

hahahaha, I just want to follow up on my charge back. I was just informed by my CC company that I won't be able to charge back as I have no prove that I've messaged or rang the company. I was wondering why theessayist had shutdown my account so fast after I complained on this forum, its because i need thoughs messages to file a legitimate chargeback.

After I explained to them my whole situation, the CC company said I can still file a charge back but without prove there is little they can do since I did receive a document and I cant prove exactly what I had ordered. WOW, ye really are a bunch of crooks.

I hope this thread points out to people that making a copy of everything you say is vital for fighting against crooks like theessayist. At the moment I don't have a leg to stand on with regards this complaint and I can only blame myself for the stupidty. Hope everyone can learn from the mistake I made.
essaywho   
Nov 13, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

HAHAHAHA noone can log on how convenient, It wouldn't matter anyway sure I'm blacklisted ha! What are you talking about "email", I've been messaging of your webpage messaging system from my ex-account, this is the same account which has all the information proving what i say and the same account which you refuse to let me logon to retrieve all the messages.

People can clearly see that you have something to hide, you keep saying I'm blacklisted but if you really have nothing to hide then let me retrieve ALL the messages. Your making statements and quotes apparently i said and made if this is true let me retrieve these messages??? I'm sure after you convenient server maintenance my records will be lost or changed.

Once again if I were blacklisted from your site 5 DAYS ago I would not IN ANY WAY be able to log onto your system, my account would be frozen or deleted. Then if i were blacklisted this shows how unsecure your site is that it still let me log on. Besides I hope readers can see I was logged in last night, as I wrote my original complaint using these messages. Another thing, your auto message was so precise with what order number, if i were so smoothly "booted out" why was i able to log on, click on my order number and receive an auto email. I mean if i were banned 5 days ago I find it quite strange I'm able to this so freely.

Hahaha email you??????? isn't that my orginial problem that from the day of purchase you refuse to message back to anything i sent you from your messaging system

Anyone reading this just don't fall into the trap of the theessayist, I had a very bad experience, whether I lose my money or not thats my own fault. I was foolish and did not save the messages. I warn eveyone who do decide to you theessayist to print screen each message then send and receive or make a copy of it. You don't want to end up in the same situation as I am.
essaywho   
Nov 13, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

Well I still have the zip file on my computer with all the XML files contained in it, if there were a way to upload it onto this forum I would. Noone said anything about an excel file?? Why dont you let me log back in and retrieve all my posts??? I suppose you will you have them filter before I do that. You know aswell as I do that I was able to login last night, the only prove I have of that is the copy of the auto email you sent last night which I already posted. If anyone is curious of the originaility of this email I will be happy to forward it on to people to show that this guy is a liar. He knows pretty much everything I said is honest and truthful, at least if you regard yourself as a professional company be a bit truthful.

1) did you or did you not pay for admission/application?

Even you admitted in your post that I said it was not what I wanted in my description when the order was placed.

2) did you are did you not receive the work?

Yes, very poor standard

3) your account was closed over 5 days ago - you were blacklisted, not deleted from the system.

Already proved that it wasn't and willing to prove to others by forwarding the email to them.

4) you said that you communicated with Admin. Please post a copy of your communications.

How can I when you deleted my account, this is the only way I can prove everything I'm saying, you know this therefore will not let me login

5) did you or did you not receive your order long before the deadline?
Yes

6) did you or did you not receive a word document?

yes, after all the complaining I made about being sent a Zip file with XML files contained and nothing else (actually also contained a picture)

7) pls start a chargeback process - even your own credit card company will not support you on this. Reason = you received an order which matched your specs despite your having attempted to game the system.

Yes, I will try and charge back it was not what i ordered.

8) As for the writer having cited a newspaper article - yes he did as yours is a contemporary topic and he was establishing media/public concern.

Ya I'm sure he was, are dissertation proposals contemporary topics these days.

When i rang my cc company about the situation I told them I received the document but was not happy with it as it was not what I asked for. They said if you received the document then there may be nothing they can do. I didn't go into anymore detail with them as I was still waiting on admin to get back to me.

It doesnt mean I logged onto your system??? Well mate anyone that knows anything about computers can tell you if you ban a member from a site they CAN'T log on, even if i tried, like I am now, it doesn't let you on. The only way you get an email like that is once you've logged on and click on your order.

I said "Cheapass Student" hahahaha, your are quite the character, I don't think in a million years I've ever claimed I was or said I was a cheapass students, I think my friends will have a good laugh when I show them that one.

I mean let me just log on and get all the messages. After writing up saying that i said "cheapass student" which i clearly did not, proves that if you post up all the message that were said from me, it will be just all be made up by you. I wish I wasn't so foolish and saved all the messages!
essaywho   
Nov 13, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

You are a COMPLETE AND UTTER LIAR. I logged into your system yesterday as I was using the messages i sent you to write up my complaint. I went in to login today to post all the messages onto this forum and you have deleted my account. Your a bunch of crooks, if you have nothing to hide why delete my account, why not let me post everything that was said. Don't you worry I will charge back my money ASASP.

Whats all this about PHD Prosposal, not once did my application ever say anything about a PHD proposal. You know aswell as I do that i wrote dissertation proposal to help me gather ideas. I changed the date after noone would reply to my messages. At least tell the truth, even your writer wrote back to me and said the zip file should have contained the file and that it usually doesnt happen like that. Which in the next message I wrote to the writer saying I wasn't annoyed at him for the mistake but at admin for not getting back to me. Anyway, I obviously cannot win this argument as I have no prove once you've deleted my account.

All I want to say to people is to STAY AWAY from these guys.

This was the auto message sent to me by theessayist when I logged in last night and clicked on my order. So how can i be banned 5 days ago when I was reading my messages last night???

dateFri, Nov 12, 2010 at 9:41 PM
subjectOrder Deadline Expiration Notice
mailed-byip-97-74-74-194.ip.secureserver.net
Images from this sender are always displayed. Don't display from now on.

The deadline for your order has expired.

Order No:1138

Thank you
Theessayist, thessayist.com,
A Division of Oxbridge Researchers Ltd.,
Business Registration Number, 6669933, UK
essaywho   
Nov 13, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

You are a COMPLETE AND UTTER LIAR. I logged into your system yesterday as I was using the messages i sent you to write up my complaint. I went in to login today to post all the messages onto this forum and you have deleted my account. Your a bunch of crooks, if you have nothing to hide why delete my account, why not let me post everything that was said. Do you worry I will charge back my money ASASP.
essaywho   
Nov 12, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

I'm sure they do have a chargeback system but my explanation of the situation probably warranted the answer I was given. I'll be sure to rephrase next time i ring them.
essaywho   
Nov 12, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

Thank you for your input pheelyks. I posted on this forum so other people won't fall into theessayist trap like I did. I am aware that I made a mistake but its nice of you to point out. Would you believe that I was foolish enough to think that maybe the writer would take his time as I haven't come across any bad reviews, as such, about theessayist. I did ring my CC company but they informed me there was nothing they could do but I'll be sure to give them another ring. Next time I post I promise not to moan as much. I'd also like to point out I did investigate before I went to theessayist.

Regards,
Essaywho
essaywho   
Nov 12, 2010
Essay Services / My experience with theessayist [35]

Hello Everyone,

I just want to write a review about my experience with theessayist. I asked theessayist to write my dissertation proposal to give me some ideas so I can expand and write my full thesis myself. During my $207 purchase i had opted for A+ standard with the 27 day "take your time" option as I wanted the writer to take his/her time and actually do the project properly and source some good ideas as I could not come up with anything. When after 4 days my status turned to complete I was quite surprised at the speed at which my essay was completed but sceptical at what the quality may be.

When I went to open the zip file it just contained several XML files but no actual word document. I thought to myself this is probably just a simple mistake so I messaged the writer to inform him but got no reply. I then messaged admin twice over the next few days but received no reply. I then sent a angry message to both the writer and admin pointing out my disappointment that they can call themselves a professional company but still cannot reply to a customers message. Would you believe after this message the writer replied within hours. He said that he was on holidays and hence could not reply, this is fair enough but that doesn't mean that the whole of admin were on holidays. So too clarify it took nearly a week to get a reply from the writer. At this stage I had not read the essay therefore did not make any judgements on quality.

Once the essay was uploaded and I did read it I was quite shocked at the poor quality of the essay, I mean there were grammar mistakes and the content had nothing i could use what so ever. There was NO WAY it was an A+ essay. If I were a lecturer I would have failed it straight away, one of the academic references he used was a newspaper webpage, I mean aren't newspapers these days 1st class academic articles :-/ Anyway, I sent a long message to both admin and the writer highlighting that I was not happy what so ever with the paper I received. The writer replied saying that there was not enough time to redo the essay and even if there was I don't think I would want too (referring to my annoyed message I sent) and that he would ask admin to refund me. I thought great, at least they are honouring what they claim on their site.

However, I emailed admin several times over the next week asking them for a refund but no reply at all. I must stress during the date of my purchase to the present day admin has NOT ONCE replied to any of my message NOT ONCE. I again messaged the writer who replied the next day saying that he has nothing to do with admin and pretty much to take it up with them which is understandable. So last week I sent admin a threatening message saying that if they did not reply within 48 hours I would post my HORRIBLE experience on the forums so other people would not fall into this trap like i did.

In saying all this, who knows, maybe I just got a poor writer (I doubt it though). One thing I can tell you is that once they have your money they DO NOT reply to your messages. Its def con 1 for theessayist admin. I've never come across such shocking support. These are some of the stuff which they claim, in my opinion are lies..."Writers will respond to your messages within 12 hours of your posting them (at the most)"....LIE...."Live Support available 14 hours per day, five days a week"....LIE...."There will always be someone at hand to answer your phone calls, 10 hours a day, 5 days a week"....COMPLETE AND UTTER LIE. Anyway I hope no one else falls into this trap, who knows maybe I may get a refund after all or even a reply from admin but I won't hold my breath.

Regards,
EssayWho