EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      
  
Posts by Helen2012 / Posting Activity: 0.441
I am: Unspecified
Joined: Aug 09, 2012
Last Post: Aug 13, 2012
Threads: -
Posts: 3  
Displayed posts: 3
sort: Latest first   Oldest first
Helen2012   
Aug 13, 2012

Helen2012

Dear Helen,

Have u now found a good website? I'm in the same situation... need one that I can trust. Best wishes

I agreed with the writer, when I receive the work and check I will write about the writer.
Helen2012   
Aug 10, 2012

search the essay directory

Taylor, I tried to search but I didn't find any results. could just explain for me .

Andywoods57, How can I trust, because I tried a men but he was not honest.??

pleaaaasssssss help me
Helen2012   
Aug 09, 2012

[Moved from]: Pleas, just recommand me with a good website, I already lost 250 Euro

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a good website that make essay. I want a trustful website, I've just paid 250 Euro to make my assignment and when I received the paper I realised it is Plagiarism.

Pleas, advise me.. In fact, Now I can't trust to try any website, after I loost 250 Euro for Plagiarism.

I am looking for responses. I've heard very good opinions about CustomPapers, is it valid?