CustomPapers.com - The Most Reputable Academic Writing Service / Order Now!custompapers.com
Unanswered [1]      

Forum / Writing Careers /8

Applied for a writer position at Writezillas - they rejected my sample paper

Jan 14, 2015 | #1
I applied for a position, but they rejected my sample paper as they claimed it to be low quality. I was surprised when they published it immediately on one of their websites!!

I have links, and proof to cement this allegation.

If your writers are so good, why not publish theirs?
Jan 15, 2015 | #2
A new company called writezillas.com is a scam and should be avoided by all.

A new company called writezillas.com is a scam and should be avoided by all. I applied to get writing account with them and they declined. Yet, they used my sample paper on their website to attract clients. Upon requesting a pull down, they blocked my IP adress. Here is the sample paper on their website... migrantinstitute.net/a-revised-essay-example-about-the-history-of-texas
Jan 17, 2015 | #3
I do not have any personal experience with the firm, but I have heard a similar story from another writer (not on this board), who applied and provided them with a sample. That writer had their work copied onto the website, while the firm rejected them as a writer.

It looks like this really is a site to stay away from.
writerettiActivity: - / 9
    Freelance Writer  
Jun 13, 2016 | #4
I've been working for them for about a month and they've closed my account for "fraudulent behavior", so I'd be inclined to agree with them being a scam.
steall1984Activity: 1 / 81
    Freelance Writer  
Jun 13, 2016 | #5
Oh, I generally never offer samples for this reason. The best thing to do is to ask for them to devise a random essay question, which for which you can write an introductory paragraph or the like. That way, legitimate companies get to see the standard of your writing, while scammers who just want to publish or sell your work will be put off.
Jun 14, 2016 | #6
Your experience is an information to all that Writezillas is a scam company.
ProfessorVerbActivity: 22 / 677
☆☆     Freelance Writer  
Jul 01, 2016 | #7
Writezillas is a scam company.

I checked out this company's Web site and it was better than average. I used their live chat feature to ask about the sample paper issue since this practice is so low-life and was told that Writezillas does not post sample papers (I could not find any on their Web site). I did find the sample paper that Willi mentioned at migrantinstitute.net/a-revised-essay-example-about-the-history-of-texas, but this site is operated by a company called "USEssayWriters" (usessaywriters.com/). I couldn't tell if they were affiliated.

Member, Editorial Freelancers Association. If you have a couple of dollars, please support the Fisher House Foundation. Thanks!
Jul 01, 2016 | #8
As of July 1, 2016, writezillas.com uses a mail server from yandex.net, which is a Russian-language service that is physically based in the Russian Federation. Rest assured, one does not pay for Russian mail servers unless one natively speaks Russian.

Here are the Russian IP addresses of their mail server:

Forum / Writing Careers /