EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      

Forum / Writing Careers  % width 22 posts

How to apply at Graduate Term Papers?

rustyironchains 12 | 697 ☆☆  
Dec 19, 2009 | #1
hey; how do I apply at Graduate Term Papers? I looked on their site; it looks kind of cheesy, like it was done a long time ago on some archaic website creator with like, 64 color graphics. however, this may be reassuring. anyway, I can't find a "for writers" or "application" on their front end loading site... can anyone help?
FreelanceWriter 6 | 2,550  FEATURED ☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Dec 19, 2009 | #2
Actually, they use covert intelligence tests to save time and expense weeding out people who are way too unintelligent to write for them and just delusional about their abilities: if you can't figure out how to apply as a writer...you failed.
OP rustyironchains 12 | 697 ☆☆  
Dec 20, 2009 | #3
"can anyone help?"

isn't

"can a twee, spiteful nerd give me some attitude?"
Dec 20, 2009 | #4
"can a twee, spiteful nerd give me some attitude?"

Don't assume that just because I'm obviously twice as smart as you are and can write circles around you I'm necessarily the "nerd" you're picturing. There are plenty of non-nerds who are still twice your intelligence and this one could probably twist you into into a pretzel or knock a few of those green teeth right outta your mouth in person.
Dec 21, 2009 | #5
lol I didn't know I was messing with a stick ninja
Dec 22, 2009 | #6
That's not what I'm saying. You're obviously reacting to being continually embarrassed in these ridiculous conversations that you start and part of licking your own wounds over there apparenty includes telling yourself that anybody who's that much smarter than you and who can obviously (by your own admission) write circles around your puny maximum output must be some kind of "nerd." Meanwhile, the person you're arguing with played hockey in college, has bounced in several strip clubs and could probably smack the snot outta you if you were this obnoxious and mouthy in person. Face it, nobody really needs to be all that bright to embarrass you that the only explanation is that they're a nerd.
Dec 22, 2009 | #7
keep up the personal details-- I'm writing a cheesy rock opera. "just when you thought hockey couldn't get any more lame..."

also, watch out for my how-to book, "So You've Decided to Start Physically Threatening Strangers on the Internet." it's a 10-step plan to total delusion.
Dec 22, 2009 | #8
I've already disclosed much more about myself on this forum than that; I have nothing to hide and I'm not ashamed of any of my personal details. My only "threat" to you is to continue embarrassing you as many times as you come back for more, which isn't a "physical" threat at all. Be sure to let me know if you ever have any plans to visit NYC too, because it would be really great to meet in person and continue these discussions face to face instead of over the Internet. That's not a threat of any kind either: it's a polite invitation.
Dec 23, 2009 | #9
employment with Graduate Term Papers

hi-- again-- I have a few questions about Graduate Term Papers.

1. how does one join? on their slightly archaic looking site, there is the word "Employment," but it is not linked to anything.

2. do they have a physical location? they say that they have offices on both US coasts-- where in CA? where in NJ? is there an office, or is it just a post office box?

if anyone could help me out, that would be great.
WritersBeware  
Dec 23, 2009 | #10
how does one join?

Rusty, since you keeping spamming the board with your personal nonsense, let me respond in terms that you can understand: you don't have a chance in hell at working for that company. They don't hire unscrupulous hacks.

on their slightly archaic looking site, there is the word "Employment," but it is not linked to anything.

It may serve you well to learn how to use a Web browser properly.

FYI: You're not funny, and nobody likes you.
Dec 23, 2009 | #11
WB, I guess that would be up to Graduate Term Papers to decide my credentials. I've never been refused from a job yet, and being a published author is always a pretty good foot in the door. still, maybe you're right, WB. maybe I'm not good enough. but I should have a chance, right?

also, maybe I don't know a lot about a web browser like you, but I really found it difficult to find any sort of "employment" or "help wanted" section. maybe they don't need writers. also, New Jersey and Cali are pretty big states-- where are these offices? is this a brick and mortar company?

I think these are fairly legitimate questions; I'm confused as to why you don't.

as to your FYI, well, really, there's no need for that. it just focuses people on what you might be worried about, as to so many people on these boards being so vocal about disliking you, and stuff. I have my own deal; don't fuss.

anyway, please, ffs, someone restore my faith in the utility of these boards and answer the questions... and pull us all out of this bilious soup.
Dec 24, 2009 | #12
...I guess that would be up to Graduate Term Papers to decide my credentials..

Forget about Term Papers already: I told you they don't need any "writers" who think writing a good 10 pages in 24 hours is "impossible"; they only hire writers who can do that easily and who can figure out how to apply the same way we all managed to without begging help from strangers who can't stand them.

No problem though. The answer to your question is apparently right here in this other thread:

essayscam.org/forum/wc/essaywriters-net-hire-even-suck-writing-132/

You're welcome.
Dec 24, 2009 | #14
No problem. Then, just PM me your resume and make sure it includes your complete contact information and I promise to get you get exactly what you deserve...for your writing talent, of course.
Dec 28, 2009 | #16
That's not true; just ask your mother. (Not that there's anything wrong with it...)
Dec 29, 2009 | #17
listen-- this is the last time I'm going to tell you. this is a non profession. it is not a place for talent, pride, or quality-- it's a race to the bottom. if your bottom-rung position in this industry is a source of warm feelings of pride and accomplishment to you, then you're a fool. this is what college kids do to earn extra money. it's not a career. if you want to have pride as a writer, you should probably have it for something you actually get to put your name on.

good luck!
Dec 29, 2009 | #18
Says the idiot who can't even write well enough to reach the so-called bottom rung where he'd be competing with college students who do this as a hobby because he admits that writing 10 pages is 24 hours is totally impossible for him. What you have to be "proud" about I couldn't possibly imagine. Meanwhile, I don't believe in "pride" but I do make a fulltime living doing this, precisely because I do it well enough that I'm not worried about "competition" from any college students, much less from incompetent dabblers like you. Trust me, I know that being able to write circles around you is nothing to be proud of but I have no complaints about what I do for a living.
Dec 29, 2009 | #19
don't tell your mom, but I'm churning out 30 today and still finding time to casually dismantle you, and it's off-season. take your schooling!

"a living..." lol
Dec 29, 2009 | #20
Contradict yourself much?

Is It Possible to complete a 10-page report within 24 hrs?

the answer is yes, but the essay will be cr%p-- either recycled or hurried-- and the price will be jacked thru the roof.

VS.

I'm churning out 30 today

Obviously either a blatant lie to save face or an admission that you write recycled crap. There's no other possible interpretation although it's also very possible that you only write recycled crap and it's a blatant lie to save face.
Highly experienced, versatile, honest writer with a US Law degree (JD) located in NYC. My website is nycfreelancewriter "dot com"
Dec 29, 2009 | #21
lol, you sound confused! don't worry; you'll figure it out eventually.
Omniwriters  
Dec 07, 2014 | #22
I also applied to be a writer at the Graduate Term Papers Writing Agency, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Here is an example cover letter I sent to apply as an academic essay writer and editor.

Term Paper Agency JobMy name is Maria Writers and I consider myself an excellent academic writer. I excel at academic writing because I utilize a systematic method when writing academic papers. My method begins with a topic selection and culminates with a thoroughly researched and well-written paper. An excellent academic paper begins with a logical topic selection. In selecting a topic one has to take into consideration the amount of information available on the subject as well as the nature of the information. Moreover, one has to take the length of the paper into consideration. In so doing, he/she has to assure that there is enough information available to complete the paper and that the information available has been derived from credible sources. Credible sources are sources the consumer can trust. Those sources include [but are not limited to] peer-reviewed journals, books and the websites of reputable organizations.

After the completion of the topic selection one has to gather the information for the paper. In so doing, I examine each potential source and select the source based on the nature of the paper (scientific vs. non-scientific). After the sources are selected I utilize a self-designed research synopsis sheet to record the necessary source information. This sheet includes a determination of the level of evidence presented in the source [for scientific papers only]. The sheet also includes a citation of the source in the proper format and a synopsis of the body of research. The synopsis of the body of research is completed much in the way that it can be inserted directly in the written in the paper with minimal revision. This step, in fact, is where much of the paper writing takes place. One more component of completing the synopsis sheet is indicating the section of the paper where the source will be placed. For example, you may indicate that it may be placed in the introduction, body or conclusion of a short paper. After the research synopsis sheet is completed, it is necessary to begin writing the paper.

In writing the paper, I assure that I organize the paper in a clear and logical manner. In so doing, I always write the paper in a manner that assure that all the points I intend to make are organized in an easy to understand manner - one that flows from the introduction of the topic to its conclusion. Moreover, and more importantly, I also assure that my paragraph and sentence structures adhere to the academic standards. In writing a paragraph, I assure that it covers only one thought and that it is kept to the minimum length necessary to make a clear point. Additionally, I am very careful when utilizing grammar. This includes the utility of proper grammar, assuring that the entire paper is written in the same tense and that there is a variation in the words that are used throughout the paper.

Finally, what makes me an excellent academic writer is the fact that I utilize a strategic method for writing a paper as well as the fact that I am aware of the constituents of an excellent research paper. In writing any academic paper I always keep in mind that the two most important portions of the paper are the introduction and the conclusion. The introduction presents the topic in a manner that is clear, succinct, comprehensive and garners the attention of the reader. In writing the conclusion of the paper I always assure that it summarizes the main points of the paper without being redundant. My idea of an excellent research paper is one whose introduction and conclusion give a complete picture of the paper. This is the type of paper I will write if chosen to be a writer for your writing agency.

Forum / Writing Careers / How to apply at Graduate Term Papers?

Help? ➰
CLOSE
BEST FREELANCE WRITERS:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!

BEST WRITING SERVICES:
Top Academic Research Services!
VERIFY A WRITER:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter account: