EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      

Forum / Essay Services  % width 16 posts

Troubles in jotting down my college term papers

John_K 1 | -  
Jun 08, 2011 | #1
Ever since I set my feet into the intimidating territory of college life, I have been a mess, literally & figuratively. I had expected college to be full of fun, partying every night and stuff, with studies as a mere tool to get this exciting life going; I couldn't have been more wrong.

Term Paper ChoiceNow I know where I was wrong, I had wasted so much of my initial time in college when I wasn't assigned to any of the projects and assignments; I loitered around, made new friends, discovered exciting places in the neighborhood.

Well I admit it was so much extreme fun, when I thought that life couldn't have been better, but it was completely irresponsible.

The very commencing part of college could have been the best phase where time table should be created. If a whole year is planned before, what's assignment is coming where, the requisites and time of its submission deadline. In that way whole year is in the space of your palm.

It sad to say that at the end of the when I know the protocols and the particular points on my custom term papers, I do not have suffice time. The internet is brimming with ample number of professional resume writing services, who writes every kind of papers like custom term papers, custom thesis, and dissertation.

To determine the authenticity of an online company providing services to student, no matter how good they claim to appear.

I'll be extremely obliged if anyone would be kind enough to recommend an authentic and highly competent term paper writers that can help with my college term papers.
GailN - | 3  
Jun 27, 2011 | #2
I am a good writer with three years experience in writing term papers, research papers and essays on a wide range of subjects.
pheelyks  
Jun 27, 2011 | #3
I am a good writer

Maybe in some other language, but your other posts contain numerous errors in basic English. You have some things you need to work on before you start taking people's money for your writing.
kasminka - | 3  
Jun 30, 2011 | #4
This sounds like the story of many students! University is fun, and everyone should have fun there, but yes, it is hard to get the balance right!

With regards to essay writing companies, there are some very good ones around, you just have to know where to look. Before you place an order with any company, you should have a look at their website. They should have a telephone number, which you must ring before placing an order. See if the dialling code for the telephone number matches the address on their website. This should show you if they operate in the same place/country that they are registered in. See what language they speak and what accents they have when you speak to them. See what guarantees they provide, and see how they will protect your order and your money. You will be covered by UK Consumer laws if you place an order with a company that is registered in the UK. So you really must find that out (all reputable companies will have their registration number on their site). Once you know their registration number, check it on the company house website. Talk to them on the phone; assess what qualifications the writers have. They may have samples of their work on the website, have a look.

Also look online for reviews! Customers are honest, and may leave reviews online. If the reviews for the company are mainly good, then that provides you with a lot of information.

It is very easy to just pick a company because someone told you to, but it is your money you are parting with, so you should really do the research first to make sure you are comfortable!
MeoKhan 10 | 1,378   ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Jun 30, 2011 | #5
really do the research

This is what we have tried to communicate to the students here. However, in most of the cases no research is undertaken beforehand, and usually students find this forum after they've been scammed by some rogue company.

And, let me tell you there are countless threads on this forum loaded with information on how to avoid being scammed, and we have unmasked numerous websites and will hopefully continue to do so.
Mingram80 - | 2   Student
Aug 12, 2011 | #6

Trouble selecting an academic service for marketing

Hi there,

This is my first post, so be gentle. I came across this board as I was trying to find relevant reviews on the various academic services available through Google. I was quite shocked to see the amount of "scams" around so this has made me particularly anxious about wasting time and money on a service.

I have a marketing assignment of circa 3000 words due for the end of August, and I really have so many commitments I will not be able to complete it in time. From searching through the boards it's evident that recommendations are not allowed, and I completely understand why, but then how do I go about selecting a good service? Should I just list them out and you help me with feedback? Please help - I really want a reputable company who I can rely upon. To be scammed out of money and miss the deadline is certainly not an option.

Is there any basic advice to follow that someone could point me to when selecting a service? I am sure there is a post already, I just can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

Mark
Martyn - | 36  
Aug 12, 2011 | #7
To ensure you dont get scammed choose a co who has a companies house number and a local phone number. Call them before you order
WritersBeware  
Aug 12, 2011 | #8
To ensure you dont get scammed choose a co who has a companies house number and a local phone number

That's a load of crap. First of all, this is an AMERICAN forum, not a British forum. Secondly, a Companies House number means absolutely nothing more than the owner knows how to fill-out forms and has a few hundreds bucks.
Martyn - | 36  
Aug 12, 2011 | #9
A company with a companies house number is more likely to be genuine as they have to pay tax to the HRMC
WritersBeware  
Aug 12, 2011 | #10
You obviously have not studied older threads in this forum dealing with this issue.
Mingram80 - | 2   Student
Aug 13, 2011 | #11
Guys, does anyone have any feedback on these please?

graduatewriter.com
customdissertation.com
writemyessay.co.uk
customessays.co.uk
fastessays.co.uk

Thanks
Lawstudent - | 8  
Aug 16, 2011 | #12
There are so many to choose from but very few i suspect are good and genuine
MeoKhan 10 | 1,378   ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Aug 17, 2011 | #13
suspect

If you review a few threads on this forum, you'd probably have a very good idea; and I guess then you will not 'suspect' but 'believe' things.
Write Review 1 | 548 ☆☆  
Aug 18, 2018 | #14
Somehow I find it hard to feel any pity for the OP. Of course he knew beforehand that he had homework, research, essays, and other assigned work that he needed to complete during the semester. I have never heard of a work free semester for any student. Well, ok, I will admit that I have heard of the first week of classes being easy street with no homework or papers, not even reading being assigned because the professors just want to introduce the students to the new lessons. The next week was a totally different story though.

As a procrastinating student, I am wondering why he wasn't clued in by his failing quizzes, missed deadlines, and basically dismal performance during the semester that I am sure his professors called him out for. I guess he was one of those students who believed that "It can't be me" when it came to failing in class. I guess he got his rude awakening in the end.
writer4life 3 | 299  FEATURED   Freelance Writer
Aug 18, 2018 | #15
I wonder where John K is now? He never replied to anyone, so I "suspect" he wasn't a legit student seeking help. His post read more like a bad personal statement responding to a mandatory essay explaining why the student should be given a second chance (i.e. academic probation versus failing). If he was for real, I'd like to know the outcome. Did he get it together and eventually graduate? Did he use an academic writer to help? What happened?

On the other side, sure, college can be fun and it should be an experience that leaves one with fond memories. However, students who party 24/7 and procrastinate are simply wasting their time and the time of everyone who is there to genuinely learn and to educate... not to mention the money wasted on fruitless semesters!
Cite 2 | 1,857 ☆☆☆  
Jul 01, 2020 | #16
I did not get a sense that he was asking for a second chance at his university. No student asking for admission reconsideration would openly admit to using writing services, specially of the inferior kind. The first part, I will admit, sounded like a plea for reconsideration. Then the latter part changed my mind. I think he was given a load of projects and papers to complete so that he could pass the semester, which is why he came to this forum. Unfortunately, we never did hear from him again so we will never know if he found a writer to work with from this forum and how everything turned out for him. From the sounds of it though, he was really looking at expulsion due to his inability to meet the minimum grade requirement of the university. It's too bad he did not sign up for a party university instead. He would have been sure to pass if he went to such a university.

Forum / Essay Services / Troubles in jotting down my college term papers

Help? ➰
CLOSE
BEST FREELANCE WRITERS:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!

BEST WRITING SERVICES:
Top Academic Research Services!
VERIFY A WRITER:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter account: