Record last updated 04-28-2008 12:59:35 PM
Record expires on 10-10-2012
Record created on 10-10-2005

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.WEBDOLPHIN.ORG 64.79.200.58
NS2.WEBDOLPHIN.ORG 64.79.195.39

------------------------------------------------

FYI, the apparent owner now refers to himself as "Jeffrey."

The associated email address, cybermediaboy@gmail.com, was used to post at this Ukrainian forum:

kraina2.org.ua/ua/forum/19238/page7/
strugglingstudent 4 | 157  
Jun 05, 2008 | #2
As I live in London thought a bit of detective work was in order so I checked out the address AND this is the business that is really at that address

NO2ID (Legal Defence Fund)
Box 412
19-21 Crawford Street
London W1H 1PJ

check out the no2id campaign on their website which gives there address.

no2id.net/pledge/defenceFund.php
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 05, 2008 | #3
LMAO!

Hey, "Jeffrey," you're not a very good crook!
Jun 05, 2008 | #4
A browse on the internet revels another company supposedly using unit 706

ukcpct.org/contact.asp

think i might take a stroll down there at weekend and find out what exactly is at that address
cybermediaboy 2 | 90  
Jun 23, 2008 | #5
Dear Strugglingstudent,

While I am here in London too, you can do some detective work and meet me in person either in Golders Green, Percy street or any location convenient to you, but preferrably in NW or central London.

I am one of the two co-owners of this business. I am not supposed to reply to this nonsense, but still open to any discussion.

12-21 Crawford Street is a registered address for our company, this does not mean we operate at this physical address. There are about 3 companies in London registered to this address.

Please reply until June 29.

Anyone who thinks our company is scam is welcome to interview me personally in London, UK.

Otherwise shut up before i sue you in court for slander.

FYI: Jeffrey is one of my customer support officers.

After june 29 the only option for you would be to meet my solicitor so that he witnesses you claiming my business to be fraud.

And the next step would be seeing you in UK Court.

I hope I made myself clear.
Jun 23, 2008 | #6
I think you will find that MY CLAIM was that another company operates from the same unit a fact that you confirm in your own post above. Do you really think I am phased by your threats about a solicitor. If you cared to do a little research into the English legal system accusations made on a forum such as this cannot be pursued in the courts as the names used by the posters are not their real names and email addresses can be registered by anyone. There is no way to trace the true identity of the poster ergo there is no one to be named in court proceedings.

I have no intention of meeting anyone from the internet at any place ever. What do you take me for AN IDIOT. IF I decide to walk past the office space you claim to use then I will do so whenever I please.

Why would you want to meet at Golders Green that is miles away from Crawford Street? You might as well say let's meet in Finsbury Park - also quite some distance from Crawford Street.
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2008 | #7
12-21 Crawford Street is a registered address for our company, this does not mean we operate at this physical address.

Really? Then why do you deceive customers?

"We are legit London-based and managed academic assistance company Brownie Freelance Limited, DEPT 706 19-21, Crawford Street, London, W1H 1PJ
(UK Companies House registration number 06547172)."
customwritings.com/about-us.html

Also, where's your proof of this?

"590 professional writers most of which are US, Canada and UK university graduates"
customwritings.com/about-us.html

Another LIE:

"Academic custom writing assistance that we provide is absolutely LEGAL in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and Europe. There are no laws prohibiting online essay writing help."

customwritings.com

Virtually every state has specific laws that ban the sale of term papers for the implicit and explicit purposes that YOU sell them. (If you'd like, I can post some of the laws here.) This statement is ILLEGAL:

"You are the sole owner of the paper."
customwritings.com/faq.html

While you're here, can you also explain why "Jeffrey" fraudulently poses as a "satisfied customer" in this forum?
cybermediaboy 2 | 90  
Jun 23, 2008 | #8
We are legit London-based and managed academic assistance company Brownie Freelance Limited, DEPT 706 19-21, Crawford Street, London, W1H 1PJ
(UK Companies House registration number 06547172

Every single word in this statement is true. Writers Beware, not that I think YOU have anything to do with it, but what do you mean by "why you deceive customers"? Our company is really registered at this address (check companie's house web site), managed from london, and has it's phone / chat support office located in Kiev, Ukraine. What else do you need? Come and see me and my office if you want to. What is your problem?
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2008 | #9
Please answer my questions first, and then I will answer yours.
cybermediaboy 2 | 90  
Jun 23, 2008 | #10
"590 professional writers most of which are US, Canada and UK university graduates"

This is also true, but first of all, why would I provide any proof to this to some bunch of kids who decided themselves to be public judges over MY BUSINESS, in fact winding up false accusations and hiding their asses behind nick names when it comes to seeing a solicitor?

If this is not clear, our writers profiles are kept confidential for apparent reasons.

Do you have any proof that this is not true? If no, just take your words back and dont spam the internet with your stupid slunder.
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2008 | #11
Now, now, don't get mad--just answer ALL of my questions.
cybermediaboy 2 | 90  
Jun 23, 2008 | #12
"You are the sole owner of the paper." - yes, this is wrong. Thank you for pointing this out, i will immediately tell my web design people to remove this statement. The copyright is not transferrable.

Since we are registered in the UK (so UK is the state most closely associated with the supply of goods and services), this is our customers who should watch if their local laws allow or prohibit this.

"Virtually every state has specific laws that ban the sale of term papers for the implicit and explicit purposes that YOU sell them.""

We will amend this statement according to your input.
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2008 | #13
Now, THIS is a good start. If I don't see misleading statements on your site--REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED--you will not have a problem with me.
cybermediaboy 2 | 90  
Jun 23, 2008 | #14
"While you're here, can you also explain why "Jeffrey" fraudulently poses as a "satisfied customer" in this forum?"

I usually support the inventiveness of my colleagues, but not in this case. I will make sure not a single member of my staff posts here for whatever reason.

Especially if you take an effort to remove every association of "customwritings.com" and "essay scam" from your web site.
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2008 | #15
12-21 Crawford Street is a registered address for our company, this does not mean we operate at this physical address.

If you are physically based in Ukraine, which I know to be the case, why didn't you just create a Ukrainian company?

You shouldn't lead customers to believe that your company is "British" when it is absolutely not. Just because you registered a company in the UK--which ANYONE can do--that doesn't give you the right to deceive UK and US customers.

I usually support the inventiveness of my colleagues, but not in this case.

Glad to read that.

Especially if you take an effort to remove every association of "customwritings.com" and "essay scam" from your web site.

I don't have the power to remove anything from anywhere.
cybermediaboy 2 | 90  
Jun 23, 2008 | #16
Once again, the company management is located in London. The company is also registered in London. One of the managing partners is British, other is Ukrainian. We reside in our other businesse's office (not the one used as the registered address for Customwritings.com)

Ukraine hosts only the phone support office. The writers are recruited internationally. Why have you decided that "we are physically based in Ukraine?" Because of the phone calls which are forwarded there over ip?

Once again, if you think we deceive customers - come and say that to my solicitor. Otherwise, just shut the **** up.

I will no further monitor this thread, if any single person wants to see me or my solicitor with some accusations, please contact me via my profile.

Thank you for damaging the reputation of my business. Good for you that I can't figure out who you are.

Bye bye.
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2008 | #17
Are you denying that your company is operated from Ukraine? Yes or no.

What makes you think that members of this forum are not currently on your staff? Think about that carefully.

Once again, if you think we deceive customers - come and say that to my solicitor. Otherwise, just shut the **** up.

You have absolutely NO IDEA how much dirt that I and others in this forum have on your company, dating back to 2005 but not yet posted publicly, so if I were you, I'd "shut the **** up"! Don't think for a SECOND that people have played all of their cards. If you think that people are at all intimidated by your solicitor threats, think again! There is such a thing as a countersuit through which the person(s) that you sue obtains full jurisdiction--both personally and potentially in the name of all consumers--over your "British" company's assets. Trust me when I tell you that you do NOT want to take that route. Instead, if I were you, I'd gladly take my FREE advice on how to legitimize my site and then I wouldn't have to worry about people posting unfavorable information about my company.
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
Jun 23, 2008 | #18
Thank you for damaging the reputation of my business.

That's how "accurate" is WriterBeware's "research." In general it's made up or based upon a blog post or some other inaccurate and second-hand information. No hard evidence whatsoever (which, on the other hand, he/she demands from others). It's so Pathetic.
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2008 | #19
LMAO! Is that why "cybermediaboy" publicly admitted to virtually everything I posted?
Jun 23, 2008 | #20
You claimed the company is based and registered in Ukraine. You were wrong. The company is based and registered in London, managed by the British. Prove otherwise (but your WHOIS info is boring and doesn't prove anything, come up with something else) or leave the forum.

Again, prove that this information below IS NOT true or just leave. Visit their office, make pictures that prove your claim that the company is bogus and has no office in the UK, or just leave.

Once again, the company management is located in London. The company is also registered in London. One of the managing partners is British, other is Ukrainian. We reside in our other businesse's office (not the one used as the registered address for Customwritings.com)
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2008 | #21

Yes, we already know that. The issue revolves around why you falsely represent to the public that you are physically based at--and located in--a certain, British address when you admit in this forum that such is not true.

You claimed the company is based and registered in Ukraine.

WRONG. I never stated that the company is registered in Ukraine. Get your twisted facts straight.

your WHOIS info is boring and doesn't prove anything

Really? It's "boring" because it proves Ukrainian ownership since 2005?

Visit their office, make pictures that prove your claim that the company is bogus and has no office in the UK, or just leave.

"cybermediaboy" already ADMITTED that the company is NOT based at the British address listed on Customwritings.com. Can't you READ?
Jun 23, 2008 | #22
WRONG. I never stated that the company is registered in Ukraine. Get your twisted facts straight.

Check your own first post in this thread cause you suffer from delusions. In that post you wrote:

"Check out this registration history for CustomWritings.com:" and provided "evidence" of domain registration from Ukraine.

Yes, we already know that. The issue revolves around why you falsely represent to the public that you are physically based at--and located in--a British address when you admit in this forum that such is not true.

Pathetic again. It's your issue, not the customers. Next time you'll claim a CEO of company X is a Mexican because he spent vacation in Mexico or has a Mexican wife! LOL! Why are you wasting your time here with your racist comments! Your "evidence" means nothing to the readers because it's based on your imaginary issues!
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2008 | #23
Check your own first post in this thread cause you suffer from delusions. In that post you wrote:

"Check out this registration history for CustomWritings.com:" and provided "evidence" of domain registration from Ukraine.

Again, LMAO! Obviously, I am referring to DOMAIN REGISTRATION.

It's your issue, not the customers.

If that's the case, why not just state the TRUTH on your site? After all, American and British customers don't care if you're in Ukraine, right?

your racist comments

Ooooooooooooooook, buddy.
cybermediaboy 2 | 90  
Jun 23, 2008 | #24
Instead, if I were you, I'd gladly take my FREE advice on how to legitimize my site and then I wouldn't have to worry about people posting unfavorable information about my company.

Man, your job is collecting the dirt. If you think anyone desperately needs your ******* advice, change your job first. Then launch a consulting business. And then see if someone applies.

Idiot.

My business successfully serves 50 customers a day, and I dont hide my identity behind a nickname on some stupid anonymous internet forum for losers. Do the same and then maybe I will apply for your "advice".

It's a pity I have downgraded to posting here.
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2008 | #25
You're just mad because I left you with no alternative but to admit your deception.

Bye bye
Jun 23, 2008 | #26
Again, LMAO! Obviously, I am referring to DOMAIN REGISTRATION.

Oh, so you claim domain was registered by an Ukrainian individual (possibly a webmaster or freelancer) but the company is in fact based in the UK, right? That yet again prove your serious problems. Assume I hire Mexicans to clean my office and you provide "hard evidence" (a receipt from a Mexican restaurants on two ordered burritos) that my company has "strong relations to Mexico." LOL! Don't you realize what you write is total nonsense??

If that's the case, why not just state the TRUTH on your site? After all, American and British customers don't care if you're in Ukraine, right?

Your "truth" would only be useful for another racist like yourself. Sergei Mikhailovich Brin, the founder and coowner of Google, was born in Moscow, Russia and speaks perfect Russian. Have you contacted him yet and demanded that he put a disclaimer on google.com that

"Google, Inc. is in part a Russian organization that has strong connections to the Soviet Union. We don't want to trick our users so this is to certify that some of our stuff members may not speak perfect English. We also hire a lot of Indian and Chinese programmers. Please do not use Google.com if you want to use 100% AMERICAN service.

PS. Our cook is from Spain, but his mother was Irish so he can speak good English."

Sincerely,

Google, INC.

cybermediaboy 2 | 90  
Jun 23, 2008 | #27
Stu4 - applause.
OP WritersBeware  
Jun 23, 2008 | #28
Sergei Mikhailovich Brin, the founder and coowner of Google, was born in Moscow, Russia and speaks perfect Russian.

Yes, that situation is perfectly analogous to yours. Not!

racist like yourself

I dare you to quote one of my "racist" comments.
cybermediaboy 2 | 90  
Jun 30, 2008 | #29
Just dare me to quote this:

pressbox.co.uk/detailed/Legal/Independent_watchdog_for_essayfrau d_sued_for_damages_for_defamation_slander__200125.html

So that you finally shut up and die, sherlock holmes.

I am not sure if you are really so independent. I would gladly check that out.
Shireen 1 | 16  
Jun 30, 2008 | #30

Wrong gender, Sir! It is actually Mrs. Sherlock Holmes.
cybermediaboy 2 | 90  
Jun 30, 2008 | #31
For some reason this makes me think that this site might not be a prodigy of some of my inventive competitors, like EssayFraud. Doubt that a woman would intentionally defame her competition as they did.

Maybe she really thinks she does a good job here.
dearbpk - | 13  
Jul 01, 2008 | #32

That's excellent research and deserves applause.
This is what i call EVIDENCE.
RIGHT WB?

Or should we now say Mrs WB!
gordon - | 21  
Jul 02, 2008 | #33
HER silence is deafening!
SolidSnake - | 74  
Jul 02, 2008 | #34
Bloody hell. Do stu4, cybermediaboy and dearbpk all work for customwritings.com or something?

For once, I have to agree with WB. Seems like you 3 are clutching at straws right now.
dearbpk - | 13  
Jul 02, 2008 | #35
Seems like you 3 are clutching at straws right now

Can't take the liberty to speak for others. Personally, i have no grudge against WB or anyone ...........
And no, I don't work for customwritings.com.

On the contrary, something suggests that SS and WB are associated in some way or the other. Probably working for the same company or even two IDs of a single person?..............You never know..................
OP WritersBeware  
Jul 02, 2008 | #36
On the contrary, something suggests that SS and WB are associated in some way or the other.

LMAO!

Wait . . . wait some more . . .

AHHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHA

Dearbpk, you are thoroughly disqualified.
dearbpk - | 13  
Jul 02, 2008 | #37
LMAO!

Alas! You responded not to confirm the EVIDENCE but to "DISQUALIFY" me.
WELCOME BACK!
gordon - | 21  
Jul 05, 2008 | #38
Just dare me to quote this:

I just love this.
It is worth a second posting just to remind everyone about that self righteous arrogant Mrs Columbo.
Fracturegang 7 | 345  
Sep 13, 2008 | #39
I have a great doubt. Why are they so malicious? Why do they hate Customwriting?

If I say Ukessay.com have cheated my paper, will you believe me? Very possibly, no. We are dominated by Racism. Anyway, is a bottle of British (???) better and testier than a bottle of Ukrainian Vodka?

I do not know why you are so malicious to Cybermediaboy. But it seems to me that you are a wounded lion, also offended by the slap. Just take it easy, boy.
OP WritersBeware  
Oct 06, 2009 | #40
These frauds are now using blogs to w*0re their products. See historypapers.org and the web of other sites to which it links.

Forum / Essay Services / CustomWritings.com frauds from Ukraine now claim to be from London, UK