Welcome, Guest!
EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Essay Services28

List of spamming | scamming | foreign TWITTER freelance writer | essay service accounts

Donald 7 | 62   Observer
Sep 04, 2017 | #1
I devoted the last weeks to researching the fraudulent essay writer and essay service accounts on TWITTER. It is a cesspool of fraud and deceit out there. It made me wonder where all those Kenyan and Ukrainian scammers have settled to and the answer is Twitter! I have yet to investigate Facebook on that.

The con artists work in a fashionable way. They search for specific keywords that a susceptible student may use and then attack them with spam, fake likes, and lies. As a test, I posted a tweet pretending to be a student willing to pay for a custom written essay. Boy it was like poking a hornets nest!

Their Twitter accounts are totally misrepresented. They lie about their professional credentials (English language skills or education in general). They lie about their country location (all of them are set to the US | UK | Canada | Australia instead of the real ones like Kenya, Ukraine, Pakistan, Nigeria, or India). They lie about their looks (fake profile pictures). They lie about their connections - fake | bought followers.

Some have multiple accounts managed by the same scammer.

They prey on vulnerable students who genuinely seek research help or writing advice - not an opportunity to get ripped off! Many of students get defrauded not only of their money but their personal identity as well! Some of the students who naively paid the scammers would get blackmailed by them to pay more money. The following is an authentic email sent by one of those Twitter African "essay writers" to a student who made a mistake by posting her email address in public:

African writer blackmailing a student who thought the writer was from a civilized country.

Here is another email sent by one of those con artists to another student who has sought essay help in public:

"Let's do a little business here, shall we? I have done some digital
trailing of your works and guess what? I found out that you cheated in
some of your assignments. Well you know that the policy of each and
every educational institution is that cheating will lead to an
immediate expulsion and a complete reversion of your achievements
(once a cheat always a cheat, remember this axiom). Please value your
life's achievement. So let's settle this issue for a paltry $500. Send
the money using PayPal to the following address:
[scammers-email]@gmail com. In return, I will bury your turnitin.com
reports in the dark space where they cannot be retrieved. You can even
have them at an extra fee. Just to be nice, you can send any amount
above $150 to acknowledge that you have received my email and you are
taking the issue seriously. Failure to do so, you know the
consequences."

As students can now realize... Some of the foreign = fraudulent services or the so called "writers" have two goals in mind:

1) - get money for the purchased essay today,
2) - get extortion | blackmail money sometime in the future.

Once the con artists know the students name or even a Twitter account name - which they may associate with your name by doing reverse searches - you may become their victims for the months or years to come.

The spam gets on nerves of some legitimate users like:

Foreign Twitter scammers posing as legitimate writers - attacking students with spam.

.. A fake "writing expert" showing off his English language skills:

ur essay due a weak ago

Anyhow - here are the fruits of my research. I investigated the way they communicate. I checked their profiles and to my best knowledge these are foreign / ESL accounts that should be avoided by students. Can I add more or edit this list in the future?

STEPS TO FOLLOW IF YOU RECEIVE A PRIVATE MESSAGE (DM OR PM) OFFERING YOU A WRITING SERVICE OR HOMEWORK HELP:

1. Report the message for SPAM / FRAUD.
2. Block the sender from receiving more spam.

-------------------

If one of these accounts is legitimate and you are the owner, I challenge you to post here and will ask admins to remove but again I certainly doubt I'm wrong.

Very suspicious Twitter accounts of freelance writers / essay writing services - listed alphabetically. Just add the account name after twitter.com/ to view the profile - and judge for yourself:

12hoursessay
300writers
academic334
AcademicExpert2
Academicexpert4
Academicgurus1
academicguruus
AcademicHelp7
AcademicHelp_7
academicPaperco
academicpapers2
AcademicProf
academicreseach
academicsolve4
academics_s
academicwrit247
AcademicWrite10
Academicwriter7
academic_whiz
Academikwriters
Acapapers
aca_support
Acemyclass
AchieverEssays
AiniClive
alexcarell17
All_AplusEssays
america_writer1
Aplus_Papers
apple_writers
Aprowriters
AResearchers
asgmtauthority
ashleeeetaylor
AssignmentFast
AssignmentHelpW
AssignmentHero1
assignmentparl1
assignmentwrit7
AssignWriters
authenticwriters
avaessays
Awritinglab
A_researcherson
BestEssayEdu
BestEssays247
besttutor
best_experts
best_writers101
Book_My_Essay
brainwriters2
brainywriters
bright_writer
Brilliant_wrtrs
Brooke39Morgan
Cece35723897
Clare_Bennet
correct_writing
custompapers3
custompapers6
custompapers202
custompapers2000
DazzlingEssays
denisthewriter
Disswriters
domyeconclass
DoyleP6th
dreamassignmen1
edxelresearch
elegantschol1
eliteessays247
essayagents
EssayChartered
EssayClean
essaycrackers
essaydynamics
EssayExpert2
EssayFountain
essaygeeks
essayguru2013
essayhand
EssayHelper4
EssayHelp2017
EssayHelp9
EssayLoft
essaymasterx
essaynerdshub
essayninja1
essaypapers001
EssaySaver
EssaysTime
essaysguru2013
essayshark
Essays_Writer
EssayTank
essays_homework
EssayTyper
EssayUs
EssayWritersHQ
essaywriter2012
Essay_Corp
essay_group
essay_gods
Essay_Gurus
essay_help_site
Essay_Makers
essay_market
essay_park
essay_prince
Essay_Thomas
essay_yard
Essie_Essaystar
Esyatic_Writers
eworkly
excel_writers
experthomework3
Expertwriter1
freeHWAssistant
Genius_Writers
goodessaywriter
GoResearchUK
GoResearchUS
GraceyTheWriter
Gradewriter
Gyzehm
Harriso39135560
heroespapers1
HavokN
Homeworkdoer500
HomeworkHelpera
homework_001
IntelWriters001
Irenessayhelper
IreneTheWriter
johnbryt_obi
ImperialWriters
iWriteEssay
JaneEssays__
JaneEssays___99
Janicethewriter
johnbryt_obi
jordezy
JudyEssays
Katalinapaolo
Katiee_Lula
kevinresearcher
KyleighCohen
laptopsforschl
LauranManitra87
leading_writers
LinnerMibey
Liz_ewriter
LostnLov_
LuluTheWriter
MajorEssays
masheinstein
MasterDissertat
mataharnoh
MidnightEssay
mindfulwriter9
myassignmentsuk
MyClassEssays
mypaperhub
myqresearch
naturalnalah
onlineclassguru
onlinegeek12
onlinessayhelp
Ontime_Essays
paperanswers
PaperDueNow
PaperWinUSA
paramountwriter
Peakwriters1
peak_papers
perfectwriters1
pinacclewriter1
PlatinumWriter
Porterhouse1911
preferredessays
premieressays95
premium_papers2
pressed4papers
prestigwriters
PrimeEssaysUK
ProjectsdealUK
Prowriters360
Pro_Lancer1
ReliablePapers
Real_timewriter
RedmonHeather
realessayhelp
Rinvestors1
RocketEssay
QEssayWritersUK
QualityEssay
qualityessays01
Quality1writer
QuestEssays
ScholarsPapers
scripthubplus
shark_writer
SmartWriter4
Smartwriter90
SuperiorWriter2
superwriters133
superb_writer1
SuperirSwampert
tayloramelie3
thefinestpapers
TopWritings
transitionpaper
TutorsConsult
Tutor_Judy
ukbest_essays
UK_Essays
UK_EssayWriters
uniquewriters37
USAbestessayss
uscustomwriting
Wedoaccounts
WeWriteOnline
writemyessayon
WriteMyPaper
writepaper4me
WritersHubPlus
writer3259
Writer4research
WriterCarikey
WritersYour
writer_smart
writingacer
writinghelp5
writinglorde
writingsolutio2
writing_inc
valiantwriters2
YourEssayGuy
_Dissertations
_homeworkwriter
_rocketpaper
Major 38 | 1,327 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 04, 2017 | #2
BRAVO. Great research; shows the insight of how all those deceptive social media accounts really work in real life.
Smiley73 1 | 212 ☆☆  
Sep 05, 2017 | #3
@Donald this is a very shocking revelation. Students who visit ES should take note of this post and the list of scam writers you came up with. You made their life easier when it comes to choosing reputable "services" and "writers". Having read the results of your investigation, I am now left some questions in my mind. Why haven't the social media companies clamped down on these services and writers in the same way that Google has banned academic writing services (to a certain degree) in their search engine? Can the social media company help the student who eventually gets blackmailed by these unscrupulous individuals hiding in the recesses of the dark web? I am sure that they are conscious of what has been happening to the student users, why haven't they made a move to clean their online community of these rodents and pests? The questions in my mind are endless. If only we could report each and every one of the "writers" and "companies" in your list so they can be banned from currently threatening or possibly threatening students again...

I did not meant to rant. I just feel so strongly when it comes to the issue of the students being blackmailed by these people and very possibly, getting away with their online bullying. At some point, these people who have nothing but evil intentions towards the students should be stopped. It just seems impossible to do that on the internet at this time. Maybe, just maybe, the time will come when that can be done.
OP Donald 7 | 62   Observer
Sep 06, 2017 | #4
Why haven't the social media companies clamped down on these services and writers

Almost an impossible task. Too many scammers, too many proxy IP technologies, too many accounts. And that actually works for Twitter and other social media companies - the more users, the more engagements, the more likes, the more traffic --- and shareholders happy. Only thing they could | should do is not to allow to select a fake country. Like now -- the scammers select they are from [New York, NY] or [Los Angeles, CA] or [London, UK] and this info is visible right away. Students who read it believe this location info to be true despite it is fake. The real should be something like [Kiev, Ukraine] or [Nairobi, Kenya] or [St. Petersburg, Russia]. THAT information those social media could verify, but they don't and they won't.

Can the social media company help the student who eventually gets blackmailed

No, it's not their business or concern. It's not their fault, frankly, either - they cannot be responsible for adults actions. The blackmailing happens in private most of the times. Its not common a student would go public with that -- even if they do, they delete it after short period of time. I received one of these messages via a private communication with a student.

As I said many times, these people work like an organized Ukrainian / Kenyan mafia. They know how to approach vulnerable students. They know what kind of pictures to use in their profiles and what to post to get their attention or trust.They WILL continue and the only thing that could stop them is education. I know WritersBeware posted her research here and it was very useful to bring awareness to the problems. I wish I could help her continue but my limited resources are not enough other than do my own private research.
Major 38 | 1,327 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 06, 2017 | #5
I wouldn't be sure that all of these accounts are scammers, but certainly the majority have untrue country and credentials posted.
vickie - | 5  
Sep 07, 2017 | #6
I'm Kenyan and my twitter account is surely on your list. And yes, I use a fake name and location. But it's not for the purpose of defrauding clients as you claim. Its a tough market out here and one has to learn the psychology of the client and adjust accordingly. My work is exemplary. I know this because I follow up with my clients to know how they scored. A couple of them are actually regulars.
Major 38 | 1,327 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 07, 2017 | #7
Doesn't it prove the OP's point though? How is using a fake name and location not fraudulent or deceptive at least? :||
vickie - | 5  
Sep 07, 2017 | #8
I just think that the gun is pointed in the wrong direction. Does it really matter who is writing, or from where they are writing from if the quality is good? At the end of the day, i think the client is after a high-quality paper that scores a good grade. It doesn't matter if an African like myself or even an alien wrote it
Major 38 | 1,327 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 07, 2017 | #9
Well, there's a reason why students would pay $100 for NIKE shoes and would not pay more than $10 for no-name shoes. We can assume that both shoes may be equally durable, but whoever paid $100 for Nike wants to have Nike. You, as the seller, tell students you sell Nike (ie. that you are located in NYC or London or have graduated from Harvard or Oxford), but in fact you sell no-name shoes. See the problem?
vickie - | 5  
Sep 08, 2017 | #10
I only see a failed attempt to justify your perspective on the matter. Lemme give you a scenario. If you write an essay for a student and the teacher gives it an A. I write the same essay for another student in the same class and it all scores an A. Does it mean that I should be paid $10 and you $100 because English isn't my first language?
Major 38 | 1,327 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 08, 2017 | #11
A student who pays for Nike is assured to receive the high-quality product each and every time. If they don't, they either get a refund or free replacement; they have legal protections because Nike is a company bound by the laws of a first-world country.

When a student buys a no-name product, he may be lucky if everything goes smoothly, but that will hardly be the case. If there's a problem, there's nobody to help because the seller is based in a foreign country.

But the most important thing is - the student doesn't buy what he thinks he buys. The student may want to pay more to have protection and insurance (which costs money too). With the no-name (or even worse - with a falsified) product, the student thinks he buys the whole package until there's a problem. In every civilized country the procedure is pure fraud.
vickie - | 5  
Sep 08, 2017 | #12
First of all, I don't think you even understand which industry its is you are working in. This industry is largely made up of students who are either too lazy to write their own assignments or have better things to do like partying. So the industry itself is based on fraud because we who call ourselves "freelance writers" are facilitating students to cheat their way through school.

And secondly, you mentioned that the reason anyone should trust that your product is consistent in quality is simply because you come from an English speaking first-world company which to me is complete bullcrap. What it actually means is that you don't believe that anyone from a third-world country has the ability to learn and master your native tongue which again is complete rubbish. This is actually white supremacy at its best.
Major 38 | 1,327 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 08, 2017 | #13
So.. you justify lying to students (your customers) about your location and credentials because you consider them lazy or stupid...? Even so, that's not how it works in a civilized country. It's not a flea market; a paying customer has the right to expect to buy what he or she is promised to buy, despite his or her intrinsic motivation.
Smiley73 1 | 212 ☆☆  
Sep 09, 2017 | #14
This industry is largely made up of students who are either too lazy to write their own assignments or have better things to do like partying.

It isn't nice of you to bundle the students all into one basked composed of bad students. Not all the students that avail of these services are out partying or too lazy to write their own papers. You are thinking in a collective mindset when actually, the students are divided into categories, just as the freelance writers are. Some are honest enough to admit that they need writing help and as such, seek out the help that they need. They are the students that want to pass their class no matter the cost. They are the ones who end up getting scammed and blackmailed to a great degree. While there are also students out there who would rather party and laze around on a school day, they are not the only ones that independent writers and writing companies cater to. Think about that the next time you set your phaser like tongue to wide beam. Not all students are as you describe them to be.
vickie - | 5  
Sep 09, 2017 | #15
If a student seriously needs help writing then the best course of action would be to ask the teacher for help (or get a tutor), not pay someone to write for them. I want us to first admit that what we do is wrong. Irrespective of how you view it, it's still cheating. After we've done that we can now point fingers.
Smiley73 1 | 212 ☆☆  
Sep 09, 2017 | #16
I don't view helping kids that need help in the writing department as something that is wrong. Let's think of it this way, the model papers that the students receive are there to serve as their guideline in completing their homework. No teacher is going to take the student by the hand and teach him how to write or help him develop his paper. The teachers don't have the time to do that. If they tried to do it for each student in their class, no lessons will be taught and no research work or essays will be completed by the students. The writers, both company attached and independent ones, are the tutors in this instance. The students can learn how to write from the work that is delivered to them. That is, if they want to learn. Nobody can force a student to learn how to write. Either he wants to learn or he doesn't. The model paper is created for the benefit of the student. How the students choose to use it is their business. They opt to cheat, the writers and companies don't encourage it. It just happens that way. Just like any other "tutor" as you put it, the person who "helped" should get some sort of reward out of the situation. Receiving payment for "assistance" or "work completed" isn't wrong in this instance, it should be expected.
ProfessorVerb    33 | 806 ☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Sep 09, 2017 | #17
I want us to first admit that what we do is wrong. Irrespective of how you view it, it's still cheating. After we've done that we can now point fingers.

You make some valid points and I'll be the last one to argue the point that what we do is not ethically questionable, but I do question whether it's wrong. I look back on the historical record and draw some comfort from the fact that people have been using our services for thousands of years to help them communicate and advance in life. Not to exonerate myself from hell (no point in that effort), but when my clients collaborate with me and I can help them with a tough writing assignment, well, that's great. Indeed, I won't equivocate here. If students use my work product verbatim, that's just ******* cheating. If they use it like I'd prefer as a model to help them write their own masterpiece, that's better but why would I buy a 1963 Corvette and try to "fix it up" myself. Good grief. That ain't gonna happen but I know some guys that could do it. Ergo, I'm not sure what's wrong here except I can't fix up an old Chevy and some students need help writing. No problem from where I'm standing.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,260 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Sep 09, 2017 | #18
Similarly, I can attest to the fact that my "typical" client is a high-achiever on his or her own merit and used to getting high grades on all in-class exams without any assistance from me. Those who have kept in touch with me and who have used my services since their graduation have gone on to successful careers as nurses, engineers, business executives, and government officials, for just a few examples. I don't think their ability to do their jobs has been affected negatively at all by virtue of having had my help with some writing assignments, whether as students or in their careers.
Highly-experienced, extremely versatile, and honest writer in NYC with a law degree from NYLS: www"dot"NYCFreelanceWriter"dot" com
Sep 09, 2017 | #19
To paraphrase:

Those who have used my services have gone on to successful careers

Damn straight. Personally, I get all tingly when clients tell me they graduated or secured a great job. Hell yeah. Right on. No extra charge for the success either. Now, that's a deal.
writers2beware 39 | 1,977 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 12, 2017 | #20
Vickie, your argument is trash. Period. You have no right to force your crooked, immoral perspectives and assumptions on unsuspecting customers. If you lie and misrepresent, you are a FRAUD. You can dance around that fact all you like, but you're a fraud. That you may be among the .01% of foreign frauds who can actually carry a written tune in the English language is absolutely irrelevant. Customers deserve -- and you are legally obligated to advertise/communicate -- the truth. Customers shouldn't have to play Russian roulette with a fuly-loaded Gatling gun every time they look for a service provider.

This is actually white supremacy at its best.

Take that Antifa bullsh*t somewhere else.

The crutch always comes out when there are no more legs on which to stand.

BTW, genius, the largest scale fraud in the industry originates in Ukraine. Try reading the countless threads in the forum about Ukrainian fraud. Is "white supremacy" involved, genius?

I know WritersBeware posted her research here and it was very useful to bring awareness to the problems. I wish I could help her continue but my limited resources are not enough other than do my own private research.

Thanks for the shout. I don't waste my time posting truly valuable information and investigation results here any more because I was disrespected by the "new moderator." He/She accused me of being mean to so many totally "innocent, polite visitors who didn't deserve it" and actually caused people to leave the forum. No recognition or appreciation whatsoever for my countless threads and posts for many years. So, I gave him/her exactly what he/she wanted: I LEFT.

Anyway, I am always eager to join in any effort to take down the "big picture" scams. Google is clearly doing nothing about them.
wordsies    5 | 224 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Sep 12, 2017 | #21
@vickie
I'm not an ENL writer and I do just fine. The point here is not where you're from, but whether you can communicate in the English level at a sufficient level. If you can't, and most ESL writers can't (from what I've seen), then they're not qualified. End of story. Keep your idiotic remarks to yourself. White supremacy? Give me a break.

While I don't agree with the way WB worded the argument (since I'm not so mean), it's essentially true. The number of ESL writers that are willing to actually come forward with their origin is so minute it is statistically irrelevant. Apart from myself and (very) few others, the VAST majority of scams and hacks in this industry claims that they are NANCY, DREW, JOE or PETER from Columbia when they're in fact from Nigeria, Kenya, Ukraine, Pakistan or India (to name a few).
Sep 13, 2017 | #22
It has long been my position that I admire anyone who can speak more than one language, especially those writers such as wordsies who can do so idiomatically. I missed my learning window for a second (or third) language, and I've struggled with foreign languages ever since despite living in other countries where different languages were spoken. I wish I had the smarts to learn another language now ... that would be so cool. At any rate, wordsies is a dependable and honest academic writer whom you can trust to provide you with what you need = and if he can't, he'll tell you so. That makes him aces in my book..
wordsies    5 | 224 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Sep 13, 2017 | #23
Thanks PV, a high praise coming from you.
And yes, I think that, for those of us who are *khm khm* geographically challenged, being honest about location is the first step towards a career in this field. In my experience, those who lie about where they're from tend to be found out rather quickly. I truly think that my clients appreciate my service all the more BECAUSE they know where I'm from.
Sep 13, 2017 | #24
I tested the social media scammers in a simple way. Students can do it too, it's simple. A fraudster may send you a direct spam message something like:

- hi, we can help you out
- [xxxspam] offer great services at best price and no plagiarism
- talk to me, we'll help
- Get instant Essay Writing Services from US best writing provider. Get off when you place your first order
- Get professional help
- We will legit write an A+ paper for you. Kindly DM or email the prompt to essay-spam
- I guarantee high quality work and timely delivery
- Kindly reply, we guarantee quality work if assigned
- Can do it tonight.
- DM me the prompt and visit [xxx spam] to fill out the form

If you're an English speaker, all you have to do is to ask him some custom questions and see what the fraud replies. He can't write a single coherent sentence. Just ask him a non typical question that'll force him to reply. You'll notice unnatural language | unnatural word usage immediately. The scammers use templates to send the initial response; when they're forced to answer a question or two, they are lost. They fear like hell answering custom questions -- the more they write the more it's obvious they're from Kenya, Pakistan, or Ukraine. Not from London, New York, Sydney, or Los Angeles. They hope and pray you pay them without asking questions - once you paid, the money is gone and your personal identity is at risk.

In addition. Just check out this Kenyan scammer's profile on Twitter (Porterhouse1911 - aka fake "Quinton Christ"). The fraudster has the audacity to spam-promote two links on his profile: SosEssays.com AND(!) RefreshCreditReports.com. Both African outfit. Have you been looking for more proof of the scammers using your personal and financial information that you give them away when you pay them? HERE IT IS:

SosEssays - Kenya essay and credit report fraud

SosEssays - Kenya

The foreign fraudsters are in the essay service business to steal student identity and to blackmail you and / or get you in trouble if you don't pay them more money. First - they steal your money and identity when you pay them for their "writing service" or "homework service", then they offer you a service to repair your stolen credit. I rest my case here - if you're a student and STILL don't realize the dangers of using the social media like Twitter or Facebook scammers who pretend to be freelance writers or "homework helpers", you can blame yourself when the fraud bites you in the a@@.
writers2beware 39 | 1,977 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 13, 2017 | #25
While I don't agree with the way WB worded the argument, it's essentially true.

She deserved nothing less after playing the race card to justify and excuse fraud. So pathetic . . . .
Abadened - | 1   Observer
Sep 14, 2017 | #26
I see a bunch of morons trying to justify their actions. Let me use the Nike analogy. If you want original Nike, you go to a Nike shop not the black market. Every student is Nike Shop. So, once they abandon the Nike shop and go elsewhere they are taking a risk of getting fake Nike shoes(conned). If you are blackmailed for outsourcing your assignment its your *facking* fault, no exceptions. You sleep with the dogs you get the fleas
Major 38 | 1,327 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 14, 2017 | #27
I guess we all agree then - Twitter, Facebook, etc. are like flea markets in bad neighborhoods when it comes to finding a trustworthy person / a legitimate freelance writer; there is a valid reason Nike will never establish a brand store there. If students get scammed, it's only their own fault; they are not serious if they think an educated, native English speaker will work for $5-$10 per page.
Sep 18, 2017 | #28
Something I forgot to add. My research tells that - statistically - one scam "essay writer" or "homework doer" on Twitter has 3-6 different accounts. It can happen that a Kenyan or Ukrainian criminal may spam you multiple times on the same request, pretending they are different "helpers". A student thinks he is contacted by different "writers" because the accounts | profile pictures | profile descriptions are different, but make no mistake - its the same scammer or group of scammers.

Sometimes they make a mistake contacting people - from the same "essay writer" accounts - who mention keywords like <credit report> | <bank loan> | <credit monitoring>. That - yet again - tells the criminals are in the personal identity and credit report fraud business. Students are just easy targets to them.

Forum / Essay Services / List of spamming | scamming | foreign TWITTER freelance writer | essay service accounts