Welcome, Guest!
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Essay Services24

Any Reliable/Safe/Authentic Custom Essay Services Out There?? (Looking for Poli Sci Writer)

mcdeltat 1 | -   Student
Jan 20, 2012 | #1
Hi all,

I'm a undergraduate university student that is new to this site. As much as I would like to write essays assigned to me by myself, I can't possibly handle my overwhelming workload that just continually increases over time. Through browsing the internet for custom essay services, I have come across dozens and dozens of so-called "authentic" essay writing service companies, each devoting a section of their web-page on their credibility and customer satisfaction. Without having to compromise from trial and error, can anyone recommend me a reputable site that guarantees true results through their own personal experience? Alternatively, if anyone is a freelance writer with a background or thorough knowledge in politics, please contact me and we can negotiate a partnership. Thanks.
Martyn - | 39  
Jan 20, 2012 | #2
depends on your budget. Reputable companies charge a lot
pheelyks  
Jan 20, 2012 | #3
Asking for recommendations isn't really allowed here, and giving them is definitely frowned upon.
christinarichard 1 | 21  
Jan 21, 2012 | #4
Martyn, can you inbox or send a private message for me which is a reputable companies?? which i already cheated by 2 companies, and my due date is on next tuesday, I so scare and so regretting now :(, please do give me all the information you know, Please :(
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Jan 21, 2012 | #5
Asking for recommendations isn't really allowed here

can you inbox or send a private message for me which is a reputable companies??

derrr...
christinarichard 1 | 21  
Jan 21, 2012 | #6
editor75
please, I really have no choice right now, i need help urgently :'(
Armstrong 2 | 30   Student
Jan 21, 2012 | #7
Try something new, perhaps you may achieve. But, i suggest that you run away from customessayorder.com and bestessays4u.com.
MeoKhan ✐  7 | 1,393 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Jan 22, 2012 | #8
I must say the forum today is all reverence to one and only ChristianRichard. Hats off to his being cheated and desperation to seek out help!
christinarichard 1 | 21  
Jan 22, 2012 | #9
Hi MeoKhan, thanks for understanding :)

i really need for help rightnow, and I wont trust any writing companies anymore, which cheated me a lot of money, im so desperate :(
anyone help.......
guyver20 - | 2   Student
Jan 23, 2012 | #10
can anyone tell me anything bad about essaywriters.co.uk? if not i will use them :)
pheelyks  
Jan 23, 2012 | #11
Their legit. It's a US-based company that produces average work, according to most reports here.
pet - | 2  
Jan 24, 2012 | #12
Hello,
Has anyone used cheapcustomwriting.com. Their pricing looks good. Kindly advise whether it is a reputable site.
Regards
pheelyks  
Jan 24, 2012 | #13
Their pricing looks good.

If by "good" you mean "so low there's no way writers in the US/UK work for the company," then you're right. If you pay $12/page for your work, the writer is probably getting $5-$6/page. Decent US/UK writers don't work for such low pay. If you want quality, you'll have to pony up a bit more dough.
squonk 1 | 8   Freelance Writer
Jan 24, 2012 | #14

The site is promising $8/page and delivery within 12 hours. Also: "We are professional custom writing service with a focus to quality and original work to the client." Also note the meaningless golden seals off to the side with "SATISFACTION GUARANTEED" written on them.

Yeah, it's a scam.
MeoKhan ✐  7 | 1,393 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Jan 24, 2012 | #15
This company is owned by a Kenyan, Peter N, and was created just a few days ago.
amaunurse - | 2   Student
Mar 10, 2013 | #16
hi martyn can you private message me please , i need work done urgently
Estherwriter - | 1   Freelance Writer
Mar 10, 2013 | #17
Yes, I can do work efficiently.
queen sheba 74 | 800 ☆☆   Observer
Mar 11, 2013 | #18
No, you can't.
FreelanceWriter   5 | 1,207 ☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Feb 07, 2017 | #19
Has anyone used cheapcustomwriting.com. Their pricing looks good. Kindly advise whether it is a reputable site.

Probably not. Reputable companies don't send out SPAM like the one I just received from them today from a random gmail address:

"Get an "A" grade custom essay in all your academic subjects. We have
helped thousands of students with sample essays that are plagiarism-free
and unique. Our essays are of high quality and we have never failed to
meet client's deadline. we also help in blog writing for websites and
products description as well as writing resumes for clients.
For more information regarding our services, visit
"

[Link Omitted]

And there are a few hints that this wasn't written by a native English-speaker.
Extremely experienced and honest writer with a law degree located in NYC: NYCFreelanceWriter "dot"com
wordsies   4 | 171 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Feb 07, 2017 | #20
Got the exact same email last night.
ProfessorVerb ✐  26 | 719 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Feb 07, 2017 | #21
Well, I guess I win this round because I got an email from a deposed Nigerian prince last night who said he wants to make me rich.
Member, Editorial Freelancers Association. If you have a couple of dollars, please support the Fisher House Foundation. Thanks!
wordsies   4 | 171 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Feb 08, 2017 | #22
You're so lucky, I wish someone would make me that offer............oh wait.....
user_354 - | 3   Student
Mar 10, 2017 | #23
Has anyone used My essay genie before? I ordered a paper and got the first draft (very good one) but just hope they do not plagiarize works..
MalcolmX ✐  - | 21   Freelance Writer
Mar 10, 2017 | #24
@user_354
How much are they paying you to come post here? Or are you the owner?

Forum / Essay Services / Any Reliable/Safe/Authentic Custom Essay Services Out There?? (Looking for Poli Sci Writer)