EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      

Forum / Essay Services  % width 12 posts

Reviews of essaysmaster.com

Sagar 1 | 2   Student
Aug 05, 2014 | #1
Did anyone use essaysmaster.com ? Are they legit ?
Pl share your experiences with this company if any.
Thanks
writers2beware 29 | 1,924 ☆☆  
Aug 05, 2014 | #2
essaysmaster.com = scamming, ESL garbage from India

Narayanan, Abilash
techsoftweb@gmail
Essays Master
Narkala house Parakkala house
Kannur
Kannur, Kerala 682 036
India
+91.9605217475

Abilash Narayanan bought/acquired the domain on or around May 7, 2013. On or around May 11, 2013, he falsified the domain's Whois data:

Name: Josh Anderson
Organization: Essays Master
Street: 537 Hillhaven Drive Los Angeles, CA 90017
City: Los Angeles
State/Province:
Postal Code: B33 8TH
Phone: +7.87272513
Email: info@ssaysmaster.com

The clueless idiot from India left the state blank and used "United Kingdom" as the country for Los Angeles.

BTW, there is no "Hillhaven Drive" in the city of Los Angeles.
OP Sagar 1 | 2   Student
Aug 05, 2014 | #3
I am confused? Which essay services do I use? Can you pl suggest.

I am confused? Which essay services do I use? Can you pl suggest.
Sato - | 2   Freelance Writer
Aug 05, 2014 | #4
scamming, ESL garbage from India

Please let us know what you know about the quality of their writers. There are no borders for freelance writers working online and they can work for a company based in India too. As it is, your post is meaningless because it says nothing about the quality of a writer who would be assigned to a customer.
Aug 05, 2014 | #5
Please let us know what you know about the quality of their writers.

There is more than one type of fraud, you criminal. Plus, the copy on that smut site speaks volumes about the writing and comprehension abilities of EVERYONE associated with it.

There are no borders for freelance writers

There are no borders, either, for online criminals like you.

Sato = brand new member who signed up minutes after my initial comments solely to defend the dishonest site (essaysmaster.com) that he clearly represents
Sato - | 2   Freelance Writer
Aug 05, 2014 | #6
I read that you are associated with fraudsters running this writing industry.
Aug 05, 2014 | #7
I read that your mother is a street walker. Since I "read" it, it must be true. My condolences.

PS: Your site is garbage.
graphophobius 7 | 572   Freelance Writer
Aug 05, 2014 | #8
Since I "read" it, it must be true.

No, but apparently if you say something enough times, then it becomes true.
Aug 26, 2014 | #9

EssaysMaster.com and EssayWriting-ServiceReviews.com

As of July 5, 2013, the Whois data for essaysmaster displayed the following (see above).

------------------------------------------

As of August 26, 2014, the Whois data for essaywriting-servicereviews.com displays the following:

essaywriting-servicereviews.com
Harrison Miles
53 Hertingfordbury Rd
Newton
Ch3 1jn
United Kingdom
+44.07019810049
dianewilliam1@yahoo

As of August 26, 2014, the Lanham Act-violating site, essaywriting-servicereviews.com, shares the same IP address (173.254.28.22) as the following two sites:

1. best-essay-writing-service-reviews.com
2. essaysdiscussion.com

essaysmaster.com

Not surprisingly, even though best-essay-writing-service-reviews.com is still under development (displaying "Lorem Ipsum" filler text) and has virtually no online presence (i.e., no ability to attract real visitors or obtain legitimate reviews), it still--as of August 26, 2014--lists essaysmaster.com as a "Top Rated" site in the industry. Hmmm . . . .

---------------------------------

The "dianewilliam1@yahoo" email address is/was directly associated with the registration and ownership of the following domains:

1. essaywriting-servicereviews.com
2. writing-services-online.com (clone of essaysmaster.com; made to SPAM Google)
3. buy-custom-essays-online.com (clone of essaysmaster.com; made to SPAM Google)
4. globaldissertation.com
5. essaysdiscussion.com
6. essayscampus.com

The aformentioned domains are/were also directly associated with the following name, address, and phone number--all of which are almost certainly fake or misappropriated--in domain registration and ownership records:

Harrison Miles
53 Hertingfordbury Rd
Newton
Ch3 1jn
United Kingdom
+44.07019810049

And don't forget that essaysdiscussion.com shares/d the shares the same IP address (173.254.28.22) as essaywriting-servicereviews.com.

CONCLUSION:

My verifiable evidence suggests that the dishonest, spamming, India-based owners of essaysmaster.com also own the Lanham Act-violating site, essaywriting-servicereviews.com.

essaysmaster

Essays Masters
Major 35 | 1,464 ☆☆  
Aug 26, 2014 | #10
Suite 213.

Suite 213
Sep 07, 2014 | #11
This thread should be sticky. ;)
Cite 2 | 1,857 ☆☆☆  
Dec 12, 2020 | #12
Okay, this is what I mean by a writing company that has more believable reviews. A mix of positive and negative points of view regarding this company's writing quality, cost per page, and writer communication satisfaction ratings make me believe that the company is good enough to be used. There are more positive than negative reviews, that is what is important. A student can only make a properly informed decision once he knows the pros and cons of dealing with any essay writing company and that, is where the student reviews become highly important when hiring a company.

Forum / Essay Services / Reviews of essaysmaster.com

Help? ➰
CLOSE
BEST FREELANCE WRITERS:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!

BEST WRITING SERVICES:
Top Academic Research Services!
VERIFY A WRITER:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter account: