EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      

Forum / Essay Services  % width 7 posts

topessaywriting.org review - SCAM!

Lorena 1 | 1   Student
Dec 05, 2016 | #1
I wrote this review because I didn't see one specifically for topessaywriting.org and thought I should fill a gap in the scam market.

Top ResearchI naively ordered 3 papers simultaneously, freaking out about my work load for a masters programme.

I didn't see any bad reviews anywhere, thinking that those review websites were legitimate. Topessaywriting came highly recommended, so I bit the bullet and put my trust in them. Big big mistake.

Long story short, the website makes you pay more for UK writers, I definitely did not have a UK writer (a Brit would never write "a new break ground" instead of "new, ground-breaking"), I asked for masters level, again more expensive, I received barely high school quality writing, and I was perpetually asked if I could give them more time for an assignment that literally consisted of 3 paragraphs requested for 3 days.

One of the paragraphs was written on theology, when the subject clearly stated International relations.

They ran around in circles for 3 hours, yes 3 hours until I managed to wring a 70% refund out of them, which they claim will be in my account within 48 hours. We shall see.

I'm posting my experience literally at 3:30 in the morning anywhere that will let me. This is a SCAM site. Unless you're in high school, this ESL using grimy site is not for you.
Major 35 | 1,464 ☆☆  
Dec 13, 2016 | #2
It appears you've been a victim of a fake reviews website where the same group of freelance writers who 'review' the website under false names are also the ones who get paid when you order from them. These days, I'd suggest to stay away from any website that features the keywords: 'top,' 'reviews', etc.

When ordering from an untrustworthy company, a 'UK writer' typically means 'a writer who selected [UK] as their country location' (there is no verification of that, so out of 10 writers who appear to be from the UK, 8-10 are in fact from Africa, Eastern Europe, or Asia). It's a similar story with US/Australian writers.
essaywriting - | 23     Freelance Writer
Dec 17, 2016 | #3
Without even seeing one of your papers ordering three papers simultaneously was a gross mistake.
OP Lorena 1 | 1   Student
Dec 21, 2016 | #4

Don't I know it? I was panicking and now i'm out of pocket. They accused me of fraud too. They tried to coerce me into not escalating the issue to PayPal
FreelanceWriter 6 | 2,550  FEATURED ☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Dec 21, 2016 | #5
Just out of curiosity, what information did you rely on when you first decided to try the provider you used for these essays?
Highly experienced, versatile, honest writer with a US Law degree (JD) located in NYC. My website is nycfreelancewriter "dot com"
ProfessorVerb 31 | 825   ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Dec 30, 2016 | #6
In reality, a simple review of this Web site reveals some common errors (even among native speakers):

"Student life in general is more complex, more demanding, and filled with higher expectations than even a decade ago. For this [sic] reason."

"Each order placed . . . is thoroughly analyzed and then assigned only to a writer who has the appropriate degree and experience for the project" and yet in their FAQ page they concede that, "Based upon the topic and the academic level, the project is offered only to those writers who have the appropriate qualifications." Are orders assigned or offered?

Overall, though, I have to say this is a slick site.

Happy New Year!
Cite 2 | 1,857 ☆☆☆  
Oct 14, 2020 | #7
Never ever hire a writing company that you just picked off the web during crunch time. Always go with a private writer whom you can speak to directly. Ask for his sample work. He will be more than happy to provide it. You will definitely pay a direct writer more than the writing company, but the vetting process the writer will undergo with you will be worth the extra price. Remember, just because you cannot find a negative article about a writing company, that does not make the company legitimate and trustworthy. Sadly, that is a lesson you learned the hard way.

Forum / Essay Services / topessaywriting.org review - SCAM!

Help? ➰
CLOSE
BEST FREELANCE WRITERS:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!

BEST WRITING SERVICES:
Top Academic Research Services!
VERIFY A WRITER:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter account: