EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org

Forum / General Talk18

If you buy a custom essay and you re-write it all..

sophia911 1 | 3  
Jan 03, 2011 | #1
like in different words and in your own writing style but in the same order and the quotes in the same order, when the essay is scanned through turnitin, will it come up as plagirised. Including the bibliography?
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
Jan 03, 2011 | #2
It depends how well you rewrite it :d More rewrites, less chances it will be caught.
OP sophia911 1 | 3  
Jan 04, 2011 | #3
The more re-writes? how do you mean?...ok basically if i basically change the writing style so different so if a person reading my peice and that peeice would say its similar, but different because it answers the same question. How about the structure? Like for example, footnotes will all be in the same order, will this be pointed out in turnitin?

i paid 1200 pounds for 2 essays !!! bleemin heck i was really desperate eh. but what now, im stuck ... i got to re-write it all and plus i didnt even consider the point of footnotes. If the footnotes are in the same order and its ran through a plagriasm site, im doomed !
Jan 04, 2011 | #4
If you use different words thats the most important for turnitin, you are fine :)
AmonsEssays 2 | 193  
Jan 06, 2011 | #5
An honest company won't have given you something that has been turned in already without telling you. You shouldn't have any problem rewriting it.
Jan 06, 2011 | #6
An honest company won't have given you something that has been turned in already without telling you.

You got that right - honest website will do everything to cover you up so your cheating is successful ;-).
WritersBeware  
Jan 06, 2011 | #7
Dishonest, ripoff sites simply lie, cheat, and steal both their writers and customers.
AmonsEssays 2 | 193  
Jan 06, 2011 | #8
You got that right - honest website will do everything to cover you up so your cheating is successful ;-).

Do you mean, "You got that right. Honest websites will do everything to cover it up so your cheating is successful ;-)". Dear God, man, you run a writing website?

And no, this is a stupid argument. If I want to provide someone a sample paper, I want it to be attuned to their exact needs and requirements. Let's say they're ESL. I want to construct a sample paper that shows them how they could respond to the prompt within their language skills.

In any respect, this is moot. There is an implicit, often explicit, assumption that the material is created fresh from the student. This is why in the industry there is a DIFFERENCE between purchasing pre-used papers and purchasing new ones.
Jan 06, 2011 | #9
This is why in the industry there is a DIFFERENCE between purchasing pre-used papers and purchasing new ones.

There is no difference. The only difference is in the language usage presentation because all the research and information is already there. What a custom essay writer does is to write in his own words what is already known and was described/research by someone else in past. Custom essay writer does not invent anything new. They only use their language skill to present it as something new. They just rewrite things. Everything else is old.

But there are good and bad firms, good firms are better at rewriting.
AmonsEssays 2 | 193  
Jan 06, 2011 | #10
No, there IS a difference. A student who takes the custom paper as a model has no risk of plagiarism. A student who doesn't could be.

By your reasoning, there's no difference between JK Rowling writing Harry Potter and me quoting it verbatim and selling it. After all, she didn't make up anything NEW, right? Custom essay writers who are GOOD will try to approach a topic with a new light, blending past research and their own unique philosophy to argue something new. You reveal your poor writing in one swoop: Your PHILOSOPHY is misleading.
Jan 06, 2011 | #11
A student who takes the custom paper as a model has no risk of plagiarism. A student who doesn't could be.

You assume your client wants to use essay as his own. I do not assume that and dont want that.
AmonsEssays 2 | 193  
Jan 06, 2011 | #12
Actually, no, I don't, as I explained with reasoning that you don't answer because you're perpetually incapable of actually making coherent claims.
Juliano - | 5   Student
Jan 07, 2012 | #13
like in different words and in your own writing style but in the same order and the quotes in the same order

Isn't it possible to check that in practice on beforehand? And if your institute cant provide you with a key then you might make use of one of the several free services online ;)
MeoKhan    7 | 1,397 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Jan 08, 2012 | #14
Can you possibly rephrase what you said above?
crep101 - | 2  
Feb 09, 2012 | #15
Make sure you try and vary the length of the paragraphs
abdoface 1 | 10   Student
Jul 30, 2015 | #16
please give me a trusted site
Smiley73 4 | 383 ☆☆  
Aug 27, 2017 | #17
@sophia911, when you get the model paper and you decide to rewrite it in order to avoid any possible instance of plagiarism, there are number of things that you have to consider and accomplish. You have to consider whether or not you have enough vocabulary and writing skills to actually alter the model paper to the point where what the writer originally wrote is still retained in the revised writing. If you cannot maintain the essence of the paper, then it is a bad idea to rewrite the paper. You also have to consider the in-text citation placements and how you can change the placement of those references in the essay in a manner that still flows fluidly in the manner of the original. There are just too many factors that need to be considered in a personal revision of the custom paper that I don't think it is worth the bother for you to even try. Look, you paid for a custom paper, therefore you can rest assured that everything about the paper will pass as original content. That is, unless you submitted it beforehand to a site such as turnitin and then your professor or teacher will submit the same paper for plagiarism scanning at the same site. Since the essay will already be in the system, then it will most likely turn up as plagiarized. If that is not the case, then I would not try to alter the work of the writer anymore. It is not worth the risk on your part. The paper is ready for grading and will most likely get an acceptable grade already. Just relax and take whatever grade you get for the paper.
ProfessorVerb    35 | 837 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Aug 28, 2017 | #18
"If you buy a custom essay and you re-write it all.."

I can count the number of times clients have actually done this over the past 20 years on one hand. Disclaimers aside, people need what they need when they need it. Who cares? Not me ...

Forum / General Talk / If you buy a custom essay and you re-write it all..

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- CustomPapers.com 🔗 (coupon: GW10)
- GraduateWriter.com 🔗 (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: