Welcome, Guest!
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / General Talk6

Cyber-disconnectedness of growing population (CDGP) - A theory

MeoKhan    7 | 1,393 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Apr 22, 2014 | #1
I have been doing some homework on the ever-mushrooming scam companies over the www. I've been able to theorize the situation a bit.

The first question that anyone should ask is, why is there no stopping of these scam companies even though by the day people are more familiar with the Internet and communication technologies and the numerous relevant scams?

My theory works in the domain of cyber disconnectedness and growing population (CDGP).

My careful research on some of the new companies, my experience as an academic writer, and other relevant building blocks suggest that the most significant strength of these companies lies in the notion of CDGP.

By CDGP I mean the entire www where people from around the world come, search for some information, and eventually withdraw. Though we are all connected to the web, in essence we are disconnected.

First strand of the theory: CD. Research has repeatedly shown that an average individual has just a few favorite websites (a much smaller number) to wrestle with on a daily basis. It is also argued that searching trends (e.g. using Google) are grounded in skills and culture of an individual.

Second strand of the theory: GP. This is not naive to state that countless new members join the internet on a daily basis. They are new students (to given an industry-specific example): new in the sense of age and new in the sense of using the internet for essay-writing help, e.g. a student starting to study overseas.

These two strands work together to help me understand a bit why the number of scam companies is on the increase.

According to my thinking, since people are disconnected, they don't know if some scam has been unveiled on a website. True that there are negative reviews, scam-stories, etc. They simply don't know. Why? They never thought about it - let alone googling it. They use a professional looking company for help!

The other strand is closely explanatory of the same attitude. New consumers of I&CTs are simply incredulous. They will most probably learn a lesson only after being scammed. They Google it, and they have it right on the first page!

Last and most important. Let's accept that mega scam companies are so (un)popular and people do not use these and get away without placing an order with them.

This is not the case with a neat and clean new, professional-looking website. It may or may not be run by the same background parent company, but the thing is it does not have any negative reviews. Bingo!

The other part of the theory is how, on earth, to combat this mushrooming of evil? Simple. More complex technologies and regulatory framework over the internet. And, this doesn't seem to become a reality at least in the near future.
Major 33 | 1,249 ☆☆☆☆  
Apr 24, 2014 | #2
More complex technologies and regulatory framework over the internet.

In your scenario, the regulatory framework would close all example writing/editing services (legitimate or not) or would allow to stay only those that contribute to the framework's agenda ;).
OP MeoKhan    7 | 1,393 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Apr 25, 2014 | #3
I must admit you've raised some very critical questions. Whose agenda? Who brings in force such a regulatory framework, etc.?

One thing, since legit (reliable and honest) example essay companies (and writers) are working hard (within the bounds of the law), I don't think any framework should (or can) try to restrict or disallow them from working.

What my theory highlights are the possible/likely reasons 'why' there's so swift a mushrooming of scam companies. To be honest, my theory has fallen short of dealing with more critical questions you posed above, and many more that can emerge alongside.

Thus, this is a work in progress... :).
Major 33 | 1,249 ☆☆☆☆  
Apr 25, 2014 | #4
What my theory highlights are the possible/likely reasons 'why' there's so swift a mushrooming of scam companies.

It's actually simple - 'scam companies' create dozens/hundreds of websites hosted on different domains so that at first sight it appears these websites aren't run by only one or two companies. All orders submitted on their web forms are being funneled to the same parent system. Same companies hack dozens of other websites just to plant a link to their sites. That's all.
OP MeoKhan    7 | 1,393 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Apr 25, 2014 | #5
Looks like you don't have a 'go' for guys who theorize issues. Theory development is to problematize 'simple' issues, right? :)
queen sheba 74 | 800 ☆☆   Observer
May 01, 2014 | #6
Why use too many words to communicate nothing? I pity your clients.

Forum / General Talk / Cyber-disconnectedness of growing population (CDGP) - A theory