EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      

Forum / Writing Careers  % width 12 posts

Can't log in at Uvocorp.!

WriterHere 1 | 2  
Sep 28, 2008 | #1
Can other writers from Uvocorp. tell me whether they're experiencing log-in problems at the company's old system? I could get in at the new system (they're migrating) but not at the separate old system where most of the orders still are.

It is possible that I wrongly encoded my email address when I tinkered with my profile some 30 hours ago. The thing is that I've emailed UVOcorp's admin/support about my problem thru just about every address they have, besides posting a YM/instant message to Writer Admin (offline), but no one has replied yet. I even posted a message thru the new system telling of same but, incredibly, there has been no response so far.

It's been nearly 20 hours now and I'm getting to be really worried. What's worse is that it's nearly payday time and I really need to get my earnings on time. Please, somebody RESPOND! Is it just a technical problem? Their ordering websites seem to be working well. Thanks, thanks in advance.
Alfie - | 1  
Sep 28, 2008 | #2
I am not the writer working for this company; however I know that their website belongs to an Ukrainian cybermediaboy who also owns customwritings.com. You can possibly try reaching them this way.
WritersBeware  
Sep 28, 2008 | #3
Yeah, he's the imposter who refers to himself as "Jeffrey" in this forum and on his ripoff sites in order to fool American consumers.
OP WriterHere 1 | 2  
Sep 28, 2008 | #4
Thanks so much for the responses, Alfie and Writers Beware. I'll do just that and NOW. I'm really so, so worried and I hope he responds quickly. I'll update you all.
WritersBeware  
Sep 28, 2008 | #5
Yeah, he's the imposter who refers to himself as "Jeffrey" in this forum.

Correction: he claimed (in this forum) to be the "boss" of "Jeffrey."
OP WriterHere 1 | 2  
Sep 29, 2008 | #6
Just an update: It's been five hours since I emailed Mr. Ukraine, and 34 hours since I first tried logging in unsuccessfully, but there has been no response yet.

This is really odd--am I the only one? I noticed that the orders in the new website are not being taken/assigned. Why can't somebody from Uvocorp. come straight out and communicate the problem?!

Another update, Alfie and WritersBeware: Kamila from Support just sent an email to inform me that I could already log in after correcting an extra character in my email address. She explained that she's not required to be at the office the whole day since she doesn't deal with orders. Why the others didn't reply on time, perhaps it's because it's a Sunday?

Whatever, I'm just so relieved. The reason I thought the situation's odd is because I had a deadline due several hours ago but nobody bothered to call me. While I did send the article via email, it's still pending when I was finally able to log in. Thanks to you all.
Ekta 9 | 19  
Dec 04, 2008 | #7
Hi WriterHere,

Are you paid by uvocorp in a timely fashion?

Has anyone been paid by them?

I was paid one or two times by them but that was two years ago. And it was a very small amount.

I got a full-time job and stopped this work.

Now, I am wondering whether they are still paying people or not.

Please update me about your experience...were you paid by them...since you had mentioned that you were to be paid by them.

I was thinking of doing a big thesis project for them but just thought if you or anyone in this forum can wisely guide me.

Thank you and best wishes,
Ekta
chinedu 2 | 4  
May 26, 2009 | #8
Uvocorp Mistreating Writers

This company os becoming a scam!!!
WritersBeware  
May 27, 2009 | #9
Uvocorp is associated with CustomWritings.com from Ukraine. There's plenty of info elsewhere in the forum.
OxbridgeResearchers 5 | 722 ☆☆  
May 27, 2009 | #10
That says it all ...good of you to post that clarification
Cite 2 | 1,857 ☆☆☆  
May 31, 2021 | #11
(they're migrating)

There you go. You answered your own question. Your tinkering within the old system probably got you locked out when a software portion was migrated. Just send an email to writer support. They should beable tohelp restore your access in no time. stop tinkering with the system after that. IT hates having to restore writer access when in the middle of an upgrade.
noted 6 | 1,241 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 29, 2021 | #12
There are times when problematic writers are intentionally locked out of the system after upgrades are made. some, but not all companies do this to discourage the writer from further working with them.They want to encourage an amicable separation that way. It does not always work out peacefully though as some writers still have pending payouts and are prevented from filing for it. Writers should also worry that it means the company is close to shutting down and taking the writers money with them. Not recieving a response to an inquiry email about a writer account is always a very bad sign.
The opinions are that of the author's alone based on an individual capacity. Opinions are provided "as is" and are not error-free.

Forum / Writing Careers / Can't log in at Uvocorp.!

Help? ➰
CLOSE
BEST FREELANCE WRITERS:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!

BEST WRITING SERVICES:
Top Academic Research Services!
VERIFY A WRITER:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter account: