Welcome, Guest!
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Essay Services26

Has anyone used WritePass? Is this legit? Is this good quality?

InterestedStudent 1 | 1   Student
Apr 29, 2012 | #1
Has anyone used WritePass? Is this legit? Is this good quality? I want to ensure a high quality paper and do not wish to get scammed.

I would greatly value any experiences anyone has had with this company, positive or negative. Please be brutally honest.
writepass - | 2   Company Representative
Apr 30, 2012 | #2
Hi InterestedStudent,

Thank you for your interest in WritePass. My name is Ty and I run WritePass. I'd like to take this opportunity to allay your fears by discussing the legitimacy and quality of our services.

1. We are 100% legit. We are based in London UK, registered as a UK company, and also registered for VAT.

2. We seek to only recruit the best writers in the industry, pay them fairly, and even offer them a £50 sign up bonus. This is because we know it is hard to find great writers, but we do our best to employ them into our services, and keep them motivated.

3. Most of our clients know us by name, so if you have been in touch with us, you'd most likely have spoken to an Account Manager, who would have told you all about how we work, and would be happy to book a meeting with you if you'd like that.

4. The best way to judge the quality of our services is through WritePass Journal (writepass.co.uk/journal). It's our online resources website where we post free essay samples, dissertation topics and general writing advice. These samples have been written by WritePass writers, and are all certified 2.1. standard.

5. If you'd like something more unique to your subject area that you do not find on WPJ, then you could email us the topic or assessment criteria, and we'd happily provide a one-page proposal to you within 24 hours.

All of these points do not necessarily mean that we are above quality or deadline issues. Sometimes writers mess up, but we have a system in place that ensures it is kept to a bare minimum, and if there are ever any issues with your work, we would contact you immediately, keep you updated, and ensure the outcome is always favourable for you.

Ultimately the ball is in your court, and if you'd like to know more about us, then call us (on 0207 060 1205), and book an appointment.

Cheers
MeoKhan ✐  7 | 1,393 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Apr 30, 2012 | #3
The WhoIs record of WritePass says that the company was registered by the close of 2010. However, the webpage i.e. writepass.co.uk states that the company was "established in 2009". This leaves me wondering...!
pheelyks  
Apr 30, 2012 | #4
The fact that "InterestedStudet" posted here once, about only this company no one cared, and then no one cared until "writepass" happened to find the post and give a length reply doesn't really leave me wondering. I'll give them credit--it's a much classier "pretend to be a customer then advertise our company" attempt than most--but its still pretty transparent.
kabbymoh - | 30   Freelance Writer
Apr 30, 2012 | #5
writepass, I've never heard of a company offering a sign-up bonus before...Is that before or after "screening" the writers? By screening I don't mean just looking at old sample essays but rather seeing what sort of feedback they get from their first couple assignments.
writepass - | 2   Company Representative
May 01, 2012 | #6
Hi MeoKhan, 'established' is not the same as 'website registration'. A company does not necessarily start trading once you build a website. We traded for well over a year, before we went online.

The fact that "InterestedStudet" posted here once, about only this company no one cared, and then no one cared until "writepass" happened to find the post and give a length reply doesn't really leave me wondering.

Hmmm.... Pheelyks. That's something we don't do. We track all web traffic concerning our website, and if anyone posts anything about us online, it's only responsible that we respond immediately.

writepass, I've never heard of a company offering a sign-up bonus before..

Hey Kabbymoh, yes we do pay a £50 sign up fee to all writers that "successfully" pass our sign up process. This is not just about sending over essays you have done (which we do not regard), but completing a trial essay in a question we send to you, and also in completing one or several actual projects (which are reviewed) for actual clients. We only accept about 5% of writer applications.
MeoKhan ✐  7 | 1,393 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
May 01, 2012 | #7
for well over a year, before we went online.

Sorry but it doesn't really convince us at all.

Hmmm.... Pheelyks. That's something we don't do. We track all web traffic concerning our website, and if anyone posts anything about us online, it's only responsible that we respond immediately.

This is really good to see that you guys are so efficient in tracking all the traffic with regards to your website. Would you track any post made by me on writepass in a different forum at least 8 hours ago? I have yet to see that happening!
pheelyks  
May 01, 2012 | #8
We track all web traffic concerning our website, and if anyone posts anything about us online, it's only responsible that we respond immediately.

Well, I guess it's a good thing a student came here once and only once to ask about your company--how else would you have had an opportunity to reply?
OP InterestedStudent 1 | 1   Student
May 05, 2012 | #9
Haha, this is actually quite funny, I am the "interested_student" and posted here last week asking about WritePass as it is based in London, where I am based, and I wanted to choose a company where I could at least go into the office and talk face to face. This raises the company's credibility more than talking on the telephone to some company calling from Pakistan. I have an appointment at WritePass this week.

Some of the contributors to this forum are honestly overly cynical losers who waste their time in front of the computer all day for the amount of posts they make attacking other posters. It pays to exercise caution, esp with all of the scams about tho!

I will update the forum next week after I attend WritePass to check out their legitimacy.
WritersBeware  
May 05, 2012 | #10
Since you have an appointment at their "office" next week, what's the exact address that they provided to you?
th63 1 | 463  
May 07, 2012 | #11
Never heard of it.
furman - | 2   Student
Nov 24, 2012 | #12
Hi everyone!

Do you have any opinion about WritePass? Based in UK.

Hi,

Did you use WritePass writing service? Do you have any opinion about it?
I would be grateful to get some information.

Regards
th63 1 | 463  
Nov 24, 2012 | #13
Never heard of it, but in my opinion these boys on here are probably all telling the truth about each other. LOL
JohnsMom - | 296  
Nov 25, 2012 | #14
LOL! What a useful post!
th63 1 | 463  
Nov 26, 2012 | #15
JohnsMom

LOL! What a useful post!

You'll never see a more useful one posted on here than from someone like me who spent years doing this type of work.
JohnsMom - | 296  
Nov 27, 2012 | #16
I have also spent years doing this work, and have both seen and made more useful posts. You provided no information whatsoever.
th63 1 | 463  
Nov 27, 2012 | #17
God bless you for that, John's Mom. You are my role model and I want nothing more than to be a John's Mom too.
JohnsMom - | 296  
Nov 27, 2012 | #18
See, this is nothing but snide commentary. You talk about how other posters are horrible people who ruined this forum, but you're the one offering no new insights while insulting people in a business you claim to have no connection to. It's preposterous.
th63 1 | 463  
Nov 27, 2012 | #19
I'm sorry Mother of John, I don't mean to be mean. I was just born that way.

Many years ago, a teacher tried to steer me right when she said the immortal words "You think you're smart but you're not smart, you're just smart." That should have set me straight, but I guess it didn't. LOL.
Surferkey - | 1   Student
Mar 15, 2016 | #20
writepass. com reviews?

Hi,

What do you guys think about writepass(dot)com? Anyone had any experience with this website before? Many thanks in advance.
michelbalbova - | 3   Student
Sep 21, 2016 | #21
Hello Surferkey,
In my opinion never use the services of writepass. It is a very fraud company. They used hackers to hack into the mail ids of their clients for getting personal information from their mails. My friend got the mail from a hacking group. They published some client ids in the internet. Writepass say that their client ids are confidential. If they are confidential them how come the client ids are published in the internet.

My friend is really worried after getting the mail. You will be in big trouble if you order anything in writepass. Never trust them.....
eaglesfan99 ✐  1 | 7   Freelance Writer
Sep 22, 2016 | #22
Have your friend take a screen cap then post it.
Sep 22, 2016 | #23
Yes, these are the screenshots of the video that my friend received....

jeniffercooper - | 1   Student
Oct 02, 2016 | #24
I heard WritePass Cheating their clients?..Is that correct?

Hi i heard WritePass and Writeent cheated their clients by providing client names to hackers to know the client details and contacts....does anybody know further details about that?

I was a client of Writepass...I ordered two jobs in Writepass....Writepass has published here that those mail ids were the mail ids of not their clients but some ids in their marketing list. It is absolutely false...My mail id was there in the first list. after that i received so many mail ids of their clients ..i contacted them directly...So many clients are there who became the victims of the cheating that Writepass has done...

Writepass is trying their best to hide their act from the outside world.....When i mailed Writepass about this issue, their reply was rude..It was stephanie rogers, the arrogant women in Writepass who mailed me the reply that if i had any issue its my problem, its not theirs....

Never order anything in Writepass.....They are the most fraudulent company i have ever experienced...
writepasshr - | 1   Company Representative
Nov 04, 2016 | #25
It came to our attention a few weeks ago that some videos had been posted on YouTube showing name and emails of people on our email marketing list.

The email claimed that we had given customer details to a group of hackers so as to get details of their friends.

We would like to set the record straight as follows:

* Those details were most likely stolen from our email marketing lists as it only had names and email addresses. We are currently investigating how this happened. A person's contact details on our email marketing list does not mean they are customers of our services.

* No WritePass transactions or orders were disclosed.
* We have never been in touch with any team of hackers for any reason whatsoever.
* We have taken necessary measures to ensure this never happens again.
* Nobody except WritePass employees have access to client orders and information.
* We believe this is the work of a single disgruntled party trying to discredit us.
* The YouTube video has been taken down and reported to relevant authorities.

I am truly sorry to anyone who's had their details included in this, and promise that we take every precaution against granting access to customer data. No member of staff or writer can download customer data in bulk, and every writer or staff member that has left had their account deactivated immediately.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly.
Jan 28, 2017 | #26

Writepass, the top fraud academic writing firm

Hi,
i am posting this to warn about the fraud academic writing firm WRITEPASS, The london based firm. They have been cheating their clients by providing their mail ids to hackers. Now many of their clients personal photos and documents (including mine) have reached so many wrong hands.

WRITEPASS is trying their best to hide these things from the outside world.

WRITEPASS is being operated and headed by someone from the African countries, which are famous for online fraud and scams. i doubt whether they have stolen the credit card details of their clients who have placed ordered with WRITEPASS. Never place any orders with WRITEPASS. They will cheat you.

this is a big scam company......

Forum / Essay Services / Has anyone used WritePass? Is this legit? Is this good quality?