EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Recommended ↷

Forum / Essay Services5

Good experience with custompapers.com

sallysuelovesyou 5 | 11   Observer
Jan 14, 2012 | #1
I ordered from them in December, however, the money didn't go through in time for the essay (it was very short notice) and I had to cancel it. (It was a 900 words essay that would have costed somewhere around 100$)

I wrote them an apologetic email saying that I didn't need the essay after all. They wrote back and were very understanding and cancelled the order.

Afterwards, they wrote me another email asking me if it was okay that instead of wiring the money back they gave me credit for my next essay + an extra 10$ on top!

That was really great! I loved that they contacted me personally.
Ray - | 12  
Jan 14, 2012 | #2
when was this and has it been used?
OP sallysuelovesyou 5 | 11   Observer
Jan 19, 2012 | #3
Ray
Hi Ray
I ordered the paper for mid December and shortly after the deadline they contacted me and told me about the "refund".
I did not yet make use of it but intend to so next (mid-) term :)
hope this helped
Ray - | 12  
Jan 19, 2012 | #4
Interesting......
Neurowriter - | 1   Student
Jan 25, 2015 | #5
I have been using Custom Papers once I discovered their web site during undergrad. The writer has always been professional in her level of communication and outlining the strategy she had for my orders.

Once she wrote the first paper about Supply Chain Management and application to the business world, I asked for her again because she showed me a level of

understanding what my needs were. I had used other services where you never heard from the writer until after they finished and there was a problem with the paper.

I liked that the writer took the time to ask me what I thought and what I needed. It was important to me that we talk and research together. The only drawback was email was sometimes slow but that's expected. Some other students may not like that interaction but I found it helped my knowledge and ability in the classroom. Also I liked that I knew she was real. I know this sounds funny, but we hire a service like this and do we really know where the work is coming from? In this case, we do.

Forum / Essay Services / Good experience with custompapers.com