EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      
  
Posts by B96 / Posting Activity: 0.567
I am: Unspecified
Joined: Nov 29, 2008
Last Post: Nov 30, 2008
Threads: -
Posts: 3  
Displayed posts: 3
sort: Latest first   Oldest first
B96   
Nov 30, 2008

Legitimate companies in the United States provide 300+ words per page, written by QUALIFIED writers like me, which is a much better value.

I know why Lavinia is angry with you - look at your statement above which assumes that if a company doesn't offer 300+ words per page it is not "legitimate."
B96   
Nov 29, 2008

The question is how else to price an essay like no by a word-count. From what I know professors ask students to write a X-page paper (or Y words) on a topic. Due to different fonts/margin settings professors now tend to use word-count rather than page-count.

If buyers are smart they should look at how many words per page a company offers and then order less pages (and pay less with companies that offer more words per page). That's a general idea, but different companies have different pricing structure. Rush or regular order is an important factor here too.