Welcome, Guest!
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Writing Careers2

How to start and get writing orders? Advice needed.

Hillary 1 | -   Observer
Apr 08, 2017 | #1
I aim to start as an academic writer, since I have a team of people who can write on practically all subjects. I am especially interested in writing different kinds of IT projects.

My actual question is: how to start? How to find people to get orders from? I know it sounds somehow naive, but still i do not want to work under companies who claim to be hiring Americans and work side-by-side with Kenyans. And it is always better to ask than not to ask.

I think working with people from USA who need IT projects or any papers on Humanities will be beneficial for us both (the prices will definitely be better for us both if to check the prices on the market + the quality will be higher than the one offered by essay writing companies). But, I have completely no idea on how to get in touch with the potential clients.
Major 33 | 1,249 ☆☆☆☆  
Apr 10, 2017 | #2
The best/only way to start online is to create a website - do you have one yet? Then, the hardest part - promote/market the website/services to students and create a brand; it's going to take at least a couple of years. I guess there is no other way than paid advertising (you may try to spam social media, but in general it's a waste of time). An alternative ('free') option would be word-of-mouth marketing which would require your current US/UK customers who are very satisfied with your service to recommend you to their friends.

the quality will be higher than the one offered by essay writing companies

How do you know that - are your writers from Ukraine? If so, the quality may be higher than delivered by Kenyan writers, but would it be high enough to earn trust of US / UK students?

Forum / Writing Careers / How to start and get writing orders? Advice needed.