Welcome, Guest!
Academic Paper Services - The Insider News    

Forum / Essay Services8

Does anyone know anything about EssayCrate?

Hoosha 1 | 3   Student
Apr 16, 2017 | #1
Because I can't find any information on it with the search function. Has anyone commissioned an essay from the site? Does anyone have an experience with them that they're willing to share? ;/ I found them on reddit and I can't find any "burn the witch" comments.
Major 34 | 1,280 ☆☆☆☆  
Apr 17, 2017 | #2
I visited the site today and it says: "EssayCrate has been booked out for the rest of the month! We'll be finalizing our new site. order form will be back up the 20th!"

This notice may be perceived as dishonest since it is general enough that it would be still valid in 2018+ and the statement about 'having been booked' is bogus too (well, technically if there are 0 orders and no more orders are being accepted, it may be considered as 'booked,' but still..). Nevertheless, I thing the owner used to post here and maybe he/she'll be able to clarify.
stoor - | 1   Student
Apr 17, 2017 | #3
yea thats what I saw too, maybe give it some time. have you found other services in the meanwhile?
EssayCrate - | 24   Company Representative
Apr 17, 2017 | #4
Hey there,

Thanks for inquiring about us! Unfortunately, we are booked for a little bit and can't accept orders (temporarily). We're not a very big service with hundreds of writers like some other websites. My company consists of just 7 writers, so we can't take in too many orders and risk over extending ourselves.

I'm not exactly sure what 'Major' meant by the notice being considered bogus or possibly dishonest. I don't see how it would be dishonest for a service to state "Hey, we can't accept new orders right now cause we are a bit booked."

Hope that clears everything up, thank you!
Major 34 | 1,280 ☆☆☆☆  
Apr 17, 2017 | #5
we are booked for a little bit and can't accept orders (temporarily)

It's still misleading - you are booked because your form doesn't work? If I was a writer, I could claim: "I'm booked until June" (not because I have pending orders, but because I don't have no orders but hope it will pick up in June OR I'm on vacation until June).

Hey, we can't accept new orders right now cause we are a bit booked

Because I don't believe you are 'booked' (unless you have one or two writers in your team).
Apr 17, 2017 | #6
@Major Try using a little more reading comprehension. We're booked because most of our writers currently have pending assignments. Never did we say our order form did not work. We made our order submission form private so that we don't continue receiving orders until we finish up the work we have. Which is why the website states that our order form will be back on the 20th of this month. As that is when the last batch of orders should be completed by. Once the orders are finished up, then the order form will be live again (as our writers will then have openings for other orders). If that doesn't make sense to you, nothing will.

You're clearly stirring the pot for no obvious reason. Some how you're stating that we're being dishonest by NOT allowing clients to order off from our website? Read that back and see if that makes sense. How does us making sure clients don't continue ordering make us dishonest? Business 101, if we can't supply the demand....we need to slow down. Please use some critical thinking.
Major 34 | 1,280 ☆☆☆☆  
Apr 17, 2017 | #7
Try using a little more reading comprehension.

So when you state: "EssayCrate has been booked out for the rest of the month! We'll be finalizing our new site. order form will be back up the 20th!" - I understand the form will be back on the 20th BUT no orders due by Apr 30 will be taken (since you are 'booked' for the rest of the month).
Apr 17, 2017 | #8
@Major Now I see what you mean, my apologies. What should have been stated was that orders with deadlines prior to the 20th wouldn't be accepted. However, after the 20th the form should be live again and writers would be able to accept orders.

That's my fault. In hindsight it still means nothing as clients are not capable of ordering and paying through our website. Which doesn't make sense for you to claim we're being dishonest. To prevent ourselves from over extending and rushing through orders, we decided to no longer accept orders until we complete pending assignments. This would only add to our legitimacy, as it demonstrates that we're more concerned with our reputation...rather than making a quick buck and putting out less than stellar work.

Again, I don't see how you can possibly claim dishonesty or deception if clients literally cannot order and pay for our services...

Forum / Essay Services / Does anyone know anything about EssayCrate?