EssayScam ForumEssayScam.org
Unanswered      

Forum / General Talk  % width 150 posts

Hi Essay Scam Family - please welcome me :)

randomessayemail - | 1   Student
Nov 13, 2013 | #41
Hi all,

new here, found this website a few days ago. Looking for someone to write a big essay for me, so im just poking around and doing my research right now. I know all about the search function, but i plan to lurk for a bit and see whos good. Mainly will need an essay in the IT field topic.
pheelyks2 1 | 143   Freelance Writer
Nov 14, 2013 | #42
Is this where we're all supposed to start clamoring for the order?
faz - | 2  
Nov 14, 2013 | #43
hi ppl, new here, trying to find out some info.
BillyBKK - | 5  
Nov 15, 2013 | #44
Looking for freelance writer to work with me on 14,000 word dissertation. I need an educationalist with ESL experience. Top dollar for the right person. E-mail me for more details.
Nov 15, 2013 | #45
I had truly never heard the word "educationalist" before. I want to say it's unnecessary, but I really can't think of a good single-word replacement...how quaint.
BillyBKK - | 5  
Nov 15, 2013 | #46
Thank you, as a non native speaker I try and pride myself on my language, but if I were perfect I would not be asking here.
ak89 - | 3   Student
Nov 16, 2013 | #47
new here looking for good writer, can't email the writer because i don't have enough post :(
angelo00 - | 1   Student
Nov 17, 2013 | #48
I'm new here to! I wish the site was easier to navigate though.
Nov 17, 2013 | #49
What's so hard about navigating the forum?
eriktran - | 3   Observer
Dec 01, 2013 | #50
i been visiting this website for a long time now but unable to look for a good writer. it's a disappointment
JohnnyBadawa 1 | 7   Freelance Writer
Jan 15, 2014 | #51
Hello. I thought I should introduce myself a little before posting further. I have been consulting the forum for some weeks and I just signed up. Hence in a sense I am not completely new 'to' the forum, though I am a new member.
ryan94 1 | 12   Student
Jan 21, 2014 | #53
hello. I'm a newbie too.
chakd - | 2   Student
Jan 29, 2014 | #54
Hi newbs - nice to meet you
secondchapter2013 - | 1   Student
Jan 29, 2014 | #55
New here also and this is also my first post. I have been looking the site over for several days before joining.
forumregulator 1 | 164  
Jan 30, 2014 | #56
Why don't you take your request across to Essaychat because recommendations on this forum are not allowed. Good luck!
Jjohn - | 2   Observer
Jan 30, 2014 | #57
Essay Chat is the right forumfor requests
chakd - | 2   Student
Feb 04, 2014 | #58
Thanks for the heads up Jjohn
bytematrix - | 3   Student
Mar 03, 2014 | #59
Hello
I am new to this forum and need assistance in Lit review as start, and of course I am running out of time. any guidance is highly appreciated

best Regards
biisu - | 5   Freelance Writer
Mar 22, 2014 | #60
Hello my fellow writers,

Good to see such inspirational and knowledgeable crowd.

Regards,
besidethewaxman - | 3   Freelance Writer
May 19, 2014 | #61
Hi guys,
I'm new too. I've been making my primary income by writing essays for the last six months or so, and have kept myself busy enough that I'm only just getting around to trying to figure out how to track down the community of other writers. I feel like an idiot. But I really am glad to have found you guys!
magler - | 2   Company Representative
May 22, 2014 | #62
hi guys, how do you do?
granola95 - | 1   Student
Jul 13, 2014 | #63
I'm looking to find someone to help me write a paper for a university level english class. I will be in university for three more years and will have to write many more papers. I would really like to find a reliable writer.
Academic Expert101 - | 35   Freelance Writer
Aug 06, 2014 | #64
This is where students and writers interact..
vlaw - | 5   Student
Sep 12, 2014 | #65
Hi newbie here.
VernonBarth - | 32   Student
Sep 15, 2014 | #67
Hello Everyone!
I am new to this forum I would like to introduce myself here. My name is Vernon Barth, I am a student and I join this forum to get new ideas for writing essay, also shares some knowledge related to essay writing.
editor75 13 | 1,910  
Sep 16, 2014 | #68
Welcome, backdoor-spamming scumbag. I guess some dogs, once kicked, come back for more. Good luck with your scam company that deceives its customers, and doesn't have a real physical address in a country with enforceable consumer protection laws (where people speak English fluently). You are not welcome here; you should be off with your tail between your legs somewhere after essayscam banned your ads. Do you think anyone is going to take you seriously now?
writers2beware 29 | 1,924 ☆☆  
Sep 16, 2014 | #69
Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum I would like to introduce myself here.

Actually, you're a worthless piece of trash from Ukraine who works hand-in-hand with Yuri M. to defraud and steal from countless people every month.
ResearchMercenary - | 4   Freelance Writer
Sep 20, 2014 | #70
Hi guys,
I'm new, too. Thought I'd say what's up here as well. I've done a bit of work on company boards as well as a bit of freelancing--thought I'd check out the forums. Just another writer trying to compete fair and square, not trying to screw anybody over.

Look forward to interacting with yall!
writer2beware - | 2   Observer
Sep 22, 2014 | #71
Hello Everybody,

I am here to participate in this fine forum. Right now, I'm just an observer, but I am considering making an application for contract work with a service. A lot of it seems to be a bit dodgy, so I am proceeding with caution.
notawriterrr - | 22   Observer
Oct 04, 2014 | #72
^ Translation:

Please order with me, i am dissing this guy so that you would order with me instead.

I am desperate lonely woman. I practically check this forum thousands times a day to see if anyone has replied me.

GIMME ATTENTIONNNNNN
Oct 04, 2014 | #73
re: "writer2beware"

^ Translation:

Please order with me, i am dissing this guy so that you would order with me instead.

I am desperate lonely woman. I practically check this forum thousands times a day to see if anyone has replied me.

GIMME ATTENTIONNNNNN

That's not me, you fuc*ing idiot. It's another fraudster, like you.
editor75 13 | 1,910  
Oct 04, 2014 | #74
Nice one, slick!
Ph0enix 1 | 4  
Oct 06, 2014 | #75
Hello, guys!

I come here in order to check out some reviews and feedback about content writing services. I have hired 3-4 clients in the past 4 years and even though most of them have met my expectations, I am just looking for a new (and fresh client). I hope that we can be of help to each other.

Regards!
Dipset_13 - | 3   Student
Oct 06, 2014 | #76
Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay.
Oct 06, 2014 | #77
I have hired 3-4 clients

You don't hire clients, genius.
Ph0enix 1 | 4  
Oct 06, 2014 | #78
If my level of English was perfect, I wouldn't hire others to write content for me... genius.
Oct 06, 2014 | #79
Stop pretending to be a customer, you lying sack of s-i*.
zeta274 1 | 18   Student
Oct 07, 2014 | #80
You people are very mean, you know that?

Forum / General Talk / Hi Essay Scam Family - please welcome me :)

Help? ➰
CLOSE
BEST FREELANCE WRITERS:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!

BEST WRITING SERVICES:
Top Academic Research Services!
VERIFY A WRITER:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter account: